Chapter One

Aries Nicole

" Its money on the floor , you guys can not fuck this up!" I gently spoke while pulling up in an parking lot.

" Aries we know , we've done this plenty of times.'' September spoke as she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

" I just dont want no fuck ups , because thats gon be my ass ." I looked around and took the keys out the Vehicle , ready to hop out.

" You ready Jay ?" I turnt my head looking June dead in her eyes , hoping she understand how serious this is.

" Yes A" June nodded and pulled her hair up into an ponytail.

" Alright , yall know what to do" We slid out the car making our way into this party.

"Damn its some fine ass niggas in here A" September chuckled as i rolled my eyes.

" B , focus" I walked slowly towards the bar so i could watch everything .

June was really bugging me , looks like she was confused and lost ! man i swear if one of them fuck this up for me ima handle em!

I grabbed an drink and slowly put my eyes on September , looks good from the view .

I pulled out my phone checking the clock , we where just on time , my eyes traveled to the door and i quickly gave September the signal.

September started walking towards the main door , i watched and watched her lips move as she spoke.

" Damn you look good" September spoke as she bit her lip .

" Man , this aint shit . just something light . thank you doe" He chuckled and licked his lips.

" How about we get outta here ?" September asked as she twirled her hair.

" Oh na , i just got here im fine" He assured. mane' this nigga a pussy

" You dont wanna have a little fun with me?" September asked as she pulled out an red sucker and placed it on her lips.

" I mean - " He looked around and then placed his eyes back on september , looking her up and down enjoying the view.

" yeah , lets get outta here" He finally spoke rubbing the back of his neck , while licking his lips.

" Follow me ." September gave June And I the signal as she walked out the door as the men followed .

I quickly hopped up , nodding my head towards June telling her to come on , she nodded and threw an now and later

Wrapper on the floor. We made our way outside as we see September and the guy pulls off . We hopped inside the car

Following them but not making it known that we are following them , we didnt want him to feel all woried and everything starts to fucks up ,

we want this to go just as planned . no fucks up

" Wheres your gun A?" June asked me as she placing the bullets in her 38.

" Right here" I smirked and patted under the seat of my car , I started going over the plan once more hoping

That September wouldnt make an wrong move , as I watch the car from an distance while im driving slowly trying not to be seen

I see them pull up to an Motel , I slowly turns the car and parks it across the street from the Motel watching them step foot outside

The car . I turn my head and see's June throwing on her black jacket . I rubbed my hand because I know whats about to go down