Kentrell Gaulden

-
Before I Start Ill Like To Say , For The Ones Who Has Read It This Far I Really Appreciate You Guys Xoxo.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Baby Kacey Crying I Rubbed My Face And Stood Up Picking Him Up Walking Towards The Diaper Bag Grabbing A Bottle That Was Already Made.

Baby Kacey Slapped It Out My Hand And Was Yelling Even Louder Like I Was Killing Him Or Something . I Started Walking Around Moving Him Up And Down.

Nothing Would Work , I Shook Baby Kacey Just A Little But Not To Rough . He Started Slobbing On My Shirt I Flopped On The Couch

Grabbed My Phone And Was About To Call Jania But Aries Quickly Walked In

" Give Me Kacey" She Spoke Reaching Out For Him , I Handed Her Kacey And She Picked Him Up Walking Him Around .

" He Need His Diaper Change " She Spoke Softly , I Stood Up To Get The Diaper Bag And Placed The Wipes And Diapers On The Couch.

" Here , Your Going To Change Him" She Said Laying Him Under The Blanky He Had Sliding Off His Little Pants And Un Doing His Onesie.

" Get Me A Trash Bag " I Spoke , She Walked  Away And I Began To Grab Some Wipes And Wiped Baby Kacey Butt .

Kacey Started Sucking On His Fingers While His Other Hand Started Touching Himself .

" Uh Un Kacey" I Said Moving His Hand Grabbing Another Wipe As He Laughed And Slobbed Started Coming Out His Mouth

" Baby " I Yelled Trying To See What Was Aries Doing , I Just Asked Her To Get Me A Garbage Back It Dont Take A Rocket Science

" Yes Baby " She Walked In With A Water Bottle And A Yellow Garbage Back , I Reached Out My Hand For The Trash Bag But As Soon As I Reached Out

She Threw Up Inside The Garbage Bag .

" A , Baby You Okay ? " I Asked With A Confused Look On My Face. She Walked Away With The Bag And Back Into The Kitchen.

I Hurried Up And Placed Another Diaper On Kacey Grabbing The Dirty Diapers And Wipes Picking Him Up While Throwing The  Dirty Stuff Away.

I Seen Aries Wash Out Her Mouth With The Sink Water I Began To Rub Her Back , And Kacey Was Reaching Out For Her.

" Come On Kacey Lets Go Up Stairs " I Grabbed Dracos Old Walker While Walking Up The Steps With Kacey In My Other Arm.

I Wiped My Face And Slid The Walker Into Me And Aries Room And Placed Kacey In The Walker .

While Turning The Television On , I Watched Aries Walk Into The Room Grabbing Her Tooth Brush And Walked Back Out The Room.

I Chewed On Some Gummy Bears That Been There For I Dont Know How Long And Then Placed It In Baby Kaceys Mouth As He Slobbed On It.

My Phone Began To Ring And I Looked It Was An Un Saved Number.

" Hello ? " I Answered The Phone And It Was So Loud In The Back Round

" Hey Trell , What Kacey Doing" She Asked Yelling Over The Music , I Instantly Knew That It Was Jania.

" He Just Woke Up We Chilling" I Answered Turning The Channels On The Television.

" Okay , Dont Let That Aries Bug Near My Baby" Jania Giggled

" My House , My Rules " I Chuckled She Was About To Say Something But I Began To Speak Again

" And Bitch It Sound Like You At A Party , Thats Why You Really Came To Me . Probably Getting Fucked " I Chuckled