Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden 

I Picked Up Kd And September And Quickly Turnt My Head Towards The Back Seat To Tell Them 

What We Have To Do , Its Been A Long Time Since We All Did A Play Together . I Rubbed My Face 

And Instantly Started Telling Them What The Plan Was And What We Had To Do No Fuck Ups Man

" We Gotta Go Through The Back So We Cant Be Seen , Its A Party Lots Of People Be At Par-"

" No Shit " Aries Cut Me Off . I Scoffed And Crossed My Eyes 

" Lots Of People Be At Parties , Means Alot Of Witness . We Have To Take The Murda And Sleaze Down , Before They Take Us Down" I Finished Up As I Started Taking Short Cuts in The Car.

" So What Did The Call Actually Say ? " Aries Asked As She Took Off Her Jacket.

" Say Mane Told Me That They Was Gone Be At Our House Tonight Word On Nem Streets So Well Just Crash The Party And Call It A Day" I Mugged.

" Damn Trell , We Gotta Move ! Why We Still Staying In The Same House Where Another Shoot Out Already Broke Out" Aries Shook Her Head.

" That Was A Inside Job , Thats Different We Gon Move Soon , Right Now I Got Work To Attend Too , Shit We All Got Work To Attend To" I slowed down at the stop sign looking both ways.

" So Whats The Plan , Its 2 Niggas What We Suppose To Do Say" Kd Asked Me Rubbing The Back Of His Neck.

" Cant Be Seen , Watch The Room . Sees Whos With Him Sees Whos Watching , Need To Look Out For Body Guards , Friends We Need To See If Murda And Sleaze Are Sitting Together Or Not" I Answerd His Question.

" And As For Us ? Ya know The Two Bitches Thats Gon Light The Party Up" September Asked.

" Ya Know Do Yall Thang , Dont Switch Shit Up Just Kill These Mutha Fuckas Say" I Barked

" Now What If These Niggas Come After Us ? " Aries Asked I Bit My Lip . 

" Damn Say Are Yall Niggas Pussy ? When Have Yall Ever Asked Me This Many Questions" I Banged On The Stirring Wheel And Swerved Into Another Lane Hopping Back On The Other One.

" Pussy ? Never Nigga This Risky We Havent All Been In One Play At The Same Time In The long Time We all Work Different , Me And September Got Our Own Style , We Evil We Flirt We Kill . Yall On The Under Hand Shit Hell i Dont Even Know Yall Style ! Say How This Gone Work Mane" Aries Asked Twisting Over In The Seats.

" Look Just Kill This Nigga Make It Quick , Non Noticable ! And Make Sure He Dont Know You Are His Target ! Do You Hair Me Say ? Ma Come On Baby Girl I Need You For This" I Rubbed My Hand On Her Face And Pulled Over .

It Was Tense , We Was Here I Know Everyone In The Car Knew This Was Risky , We About To Take Down Two Of The Biggest Drug Dealers Killers Out Here Mane Son . I Looked Back While Taking The Keys Out Of The Car And Sighed Looking Kd Dead In His Eyes.

" If We Fuck This Up We Die " I Mugged At Kd And He Raised His Eyebrows

" Real Niggas Dont Die Even If They Shoot At Us And Hit Us We WONT Die" Kd Kicked His Strap Back And Hopped Out The Car And I Chuckled , He Needs To Make Sure He Dont Fuck Up.

We All Are Now Out The Car , Be Fore We Walked In We Talked And Said A Couple Words.

" September , Its Now Or Never , If We Fuck Up Will Be Dead And Gone , Locked Up And Wont Make Bail" I heard Aries Say , She Sounded Confident But I Know She Only Doing That So September Can Feel A Little Better .

" I Got This , We Got This Baby A . " September Chuckled And They Guns Touched Eachother Tips.

" Lets Go Kentrell" Aries Spoke Out And I Raised My Eyebrow Okay Baby Take Control Say.