5 Seconds Of Summer

I really have no idea how I managed to get into the life of these four idiots.
Well, okay, I do know HOW but I don't know why fate made this happen. All I can say is, that these guys saved me before I even knew I was getting lost.

The last couple of weeks were more than incredible to me. I can't even put into words anymore how thankful I am to got the chance to be here and do all this. I've got to know the band a little better, the four individuals – mostly Michael, but I tried to keep up with getting to know the rest of the band either – and also what touring life means. Different than I expected it, the guys are pretty busy on tour. Not only permanently switching cities, but also hurrying from one appointment to the other. Since I was the successor of Amy, the woman that booked the flights at my bureau, all my job consisted of so far was making sure that the guys showed up at every single appointment she planned out. Interviews, photoshoots, red carpets – all these things are already being set out. Most of the travel conditions as well, some flights I did arrange differently because it just didn't make sense to me, but mostly I'm organizing and hurrying from one place to the other. I've got no idea which requirements Amy had, when planning all this out, but judging from the guys well-being – she did way too much and not in the healthiest way possible. I'm almost sure she did everything to permanently be in the chef's favors instead of taking care what the band wants or needs.
Still no offense, who am I to judge, I'm totally new to this game.

-

„Hales, come with me. I need you. ", Michael yawns and stretches his arms.
„Mikey... all you have to do is get up and get yourself some food. What are you even needing me for? "
„I cannot cook! ", he cries and bites on his lip to hide the smile that is cracking all over his face.
„You don't have to cook for breakfast! ", I am busy packing the guys' stuff into their suitcases. All of the boys are already out and about, besides Mikey, who was planned to be out of bed about an hour ago by now, but still plays the stubborn little boy card, being in bed and trying everything to stay there even longer. Ashton, who always finds a positive aspect in everything, laughed at me groaning about Michael being annoying in the morning, telling me I should see it like this 'after years of Michael being a wreck from insomnia, he's now using every single minute he can get to sleep even more. You made him a sleeper, you made him feel good on tour! It's a great achievement'
He just forgot the fact, that Michael has always been the grumpiest in the morning, regardless of how much he actually slept or didn't sleep. Some things never change.
„But I want pancakes!", by now I'm almost sure he's pissing me off on purpose.
„You don't always have to eat pancakes in the morning. Get out of bed and find yourself some bread or cereals to eat. Please. "
„Why are you like this, Hales? ", he wraps his arms around me from behind, placing his head on my shoulder. I can't help but smile at him, which is immediately turning into a frown when looking at the clock on the wall.
„Michael, this is my job and I know you like ME having this job, so please let me pack your belongings in peace and get ready to leave. None of us will be happy if you get on the plane hangrily! "
„Okay Haley, for you only. But do not forget to pack my sleeping clothes."
Right in front of my eyes he takes off all of his clothes besides the boxers, wiggling his butt into my direction.
„These. Stupid. Idiots. ", I sigh to myself, picking up Michaels clothes, putting them into his suitcase.

I am done packing their stuff before Michael even leaves the bathroom.
„Michael. I swear to god if you're sleeping on the toilet I will kick your fucking pale ass! "

Calum and Ashton just came around the corner in that second: „Huh, what's the matter here?", Calum wiggles his eyebrows. Exactly knowing what the matter is, since this is the matter every single morning. Just changing between Michael and Luke ones in a while. While Ashton and Calum are always up before I even need to wake them, Michael and Luke love sleep even more than food. Which means, even if I'm getting breakfast done for them, it takes at least my self-made pancakes and 5 minutes of discussing to get them out of bed. And if they already know there won't be any breakfast and they need to be on time due to catch a flight or something else, they nerve-wreckingly slow and need a hundred tries to get them out of bed.