Prologue: Meet Isa and Joanna + Theme Song

Isa's POV

         Me and Vater were watching T.V. with Onkel Ludwig and Feliciano, Oknel's boyfriend. It was their day off today from work, so we spent it doing nothing. Normally we would be out eating at a restaurant or something, get a beer usually. Sometimes maybe a walk around the town. Yeah. Guess we weren't being really productive on this day. I mean. All we were doing was watching one of those 'Friday the 13th' movies. It wasn't even scary either! Even Feliciano wasn't terrified one bit, and that's saying a lot because Feliciano is scared of a LOT of horror movies.

       "I'm starting to question why people on America were scared of this movie series." Vater spoke up, "The only good thing about it are the nudy scenes." He said, making Onkel whack his head in annoyance as I laughed at them. "Please, Vater, not even the sex scenes are good."

      Suddenly my phone rang making me jump a bit. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, Joanna of Arc. 'Why is she calling me so late at 10:45 pm?' I thought to myself, 'She and Onkel Francis are usually asleep at this hour.' Shrugging, I answered it. "Hallo?"

       "Isa! Isa! Vite vite! Put your television on that advertisment channel! The one where they show all of the new series or whatever!" Joanna yelled in excitement in my ear. "Uhhhh okay, why?" I asked as I did so, making Vater protest when certain 'entertainment' was happening. "Hey! What the hell, Bärchen?! It was starting to get good!" He shouted with a mouth full of popcorn, making Onkel whack his head again.

        "Just watch and see!" She told me as I quieted them down as I changed the channel to the one Joanna was talking about. We saw a man appear with a big grin. "Hello people around the world!" He shouted, "I am Chris McLean. I would like to annouce that I am having 24 teens onto my new reality show. Total Drama Island!" I perked up a bit, "Okay. He has my attention." I told Joanna on the phone.

        "To sign up, you have to make an audition tape." McLean explained, "Tell us your name, film yourself doing a crazy talent, or just whatever. Make sure its enough to grab our attention and get you on the show." I kept watching, more interested. "Be sure to pick a good tape, and send it via email to the producers, where they show to moi, and I will decide those who seem worthy to come a board and join their fellow teammates at this resort seen here and fight to $100,000 dollars!" An image of this fancy looking place showed up. "Oooh fancy looking!" Feli called out. "Also looks expensive." Onkel Ludwig commented. Leave my uncle to be more worried over the financial look over the scenery. I rolled my eyes at him and kept on watching.

      "You get the idea now? Good. All you have to do is send in an audition tape, wait a few weeks or so for a reply back. Then pack your bags and wait for a ride to Muskoka, Ontario, Canada! Right here on Total... Drama.. ISLAND!" The commercial ends as we all went quiet, "Well? What do you think, Isa? Should we sign up? We can film our separate auditions and see what happens." Joanna asked, snapping me out of my silent state.

       I grinned big, and jumped off the couch, "Hölle ja! Lets do this!"

~~~~ 1 week later ~~~~

        "I don't see why this is necessary. You might not even get on. And what makes you think they'll let you or Joanna on there?" Onkel Roderich said as Tante Elizabeta set the camera up for my audition. I crossed my arms, "If that were the case, Onkel Roddy, why would they show the advertisement all over the world?" I asked.