=1=

"Not now Chenle," Renjun said annoyed, not even looking up from his textbook.

"Come on Renjunie the party will be fuuunn," Chenle leaned in on his elbows, resting his face on his fists and squishing his cheeks up. "Pweeease! I heard Jisung will be there and Donghyuck and me want you there with us," he begged. Chenle gave Renjun his best puppy eyes and pouted his lips.

Renjun looked at Chenle and closed his book. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Fine." He quietly mumbled.

Chenle heard his mumble loud and clear and jumped up and did his loud iconic dolphin laugh, making Renjun wince. "SHHHH!" The librarian scolded.

"Sorry!" Chenle whisper shouted to the librarian. He turned back to Renjun with a big grin, "Thank you so much Junie!"

Chenle hugged Renjun tightly. Renjun rolled his eyes but gave a small smile. "Yeah yeah Lele," Chenle let go and Renjun ruffled his hair.

The bell rung and they walked out of the library to their lockers. As they were putting their books away they heard everyone go quiet and start whispering. They turned and looked around for the cause before they spotted them.

They are what you would call the schools "bad boys". You know the typical get into fights and not follow the rules type. Everyone in the hall watched as the group walked down the hallway, the leader Mark, the dark and quiet Jeno, the player Jaemin, and Chenle's crush, Jisung. They stopped at their lockers to chat, obviously not caring if class would start soon.

"Oh my god it's him! He's so hot!" Chenle whisper shouted. Renjun just rolled his eyes and closed his locker. He really didn't think much about this group that the whole school seemed to hold in some celebrity status. They were just a bunch of delinquent teenagers.

Renjun started to walk to his class, leaving Chenle to fanboy his way to his own classroom. His walk to class was going fine until some student bumped into him and made him fall right into who? Jaemin of the delinquent group of course! 'Yes, me! I'm the one who gets pushed into them' Renjun thought sarcastically.

Jaemin quickly turned around to Renjun with a frown and his mouth open ready to say something but stopped and stood there with his mouth slightly open, brows still furrowed. Renjun just gave an unamused face and a minimal effort, "Sorry," then bent down to pick up his books he dropped. When he went to reach for the last one a foot stepped on it and blocked his way. He looked up and held eye contact with Jaemin the whole way down as he crouched in front of Renjun.

"Can you get off of my book please?" Irritation was evident in Renjun's voice. He didn't have time to deal with foolish behavior from these delinquents.

"I don't know. Can you give a little more effort into that apology, princess?" Jaemin countered with a smirk on his face.

Renjun gave a fake smile, "It wasn't my fault I ran into you. Why don't you try tracking down the guy that bumped into me and ask him for a sincere apology." Renjun said with fake cheerfulness before dropping his smile and returning to his unamused face.

"Huh," is all Jaemin had to say. He sat there looking Renjun over for a few seconds before the bell rang again, signaling class has started.

Renjun's eyes widened and he quickly pulled with all his might to get the book out from under Jaemin's shoe, causing Jaemin to fall on his butt. His group burst out laughing and Renjun started to speed walk away. "Sorry but I have to get to class," he called, this time sounding genuine in his apology.

Jaemin sat there shocked looking after where the boy disappeared to. He then furrowed his brows, "Who the fuck was that?" No one had ever messed with him or his friends. For just bumping into one of them they'd probably end up with a punch to the face. That guy for some reason threw Jaemin off.

"That's the guy always with Chenle. I guess they're friends," Jisung piped up, sounding a little bitter.

"Oh Chenle, that guy you've been checking out recently," Jeno smirked at Jisung, watching his cheeks start to flush.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," Jisung responded, looking away from the group.

"Aww did our little maknae find a boyfriend," Mark teased as he swung his arm around Jisung's shoulders and ruffled his hair.

While Mark and Jisung started wrestling, Jaemin stood up and dusted himself off. "Hey!" He shouted to grab everyone's attention. "Do you know if that guy will be at the party tonight?"

"Why? So you can beat him up?" Jeno asked.

"Maybe but I also want to have a little chat with him," Jaemin said crossing his arms and furrowing his brows. Everyone gave him a questioning look.

"Well Chenle's supposed to be there and I heard he's bringing two friends and the only people I see him ever hanging out with is the guy who ran into you or that one guy Donghyuk," Jisung said.

"Wait. Donghyuk is going to be there? Since when?" Mark asked. He looked kinda nervous.

"Awww does Mark have a little crush on Donghyuk?" Jeno asked in a mocking tone. Mark frowned and put on an annoyed face.

"Pff no. That guy? He's crazy," as Mark tried playing off his little panic attack of embarrassment, Jaemin thought about the guy who ran into him.

'Why didn't I just punch him. I mean I guess he was kinda cute...what no!' Jaemin snapped his head up, "That's it I'm punching that guy the next time I see him!" He announced with a scowl.

Everyone looked over to him and processed what he said. Then everyone started whooping and cheering. "Wait guys that's Chenle's friend," Jisung mumbled. It was drowned away by the others cheers though. Jisung just sighed and shook his head. 'I hope he doesn't hate us forever after this' Jisung thought to himself, sighing.

It's yuh girl uuuh... me. Back at it again with a renmin book. This might be a flop but oh well. Guys don't sleep on renmin they are the cutest ever even though they hAtE eAcH oThEr AnD dOnT wAnT tO gIvE uS tHe ConTeNt We DeSeRvE.

Sometimes there is not enough renmin so I said fuck it I'll write it myself🤧 I hope you enjoy!

Done With This •Renmin•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें