=6=

"So you're actually gonna let me stay here overnight?" Jaemin inquired. They were now in the kitchen looking for food.

Renjun glanced over at Jaemin while going through a cabinet. "Well I can't just let you go out in that weather," he said as he pulled out a half eaten loaf of bread and some peanut butter. He started spreading the peanut butter onto a slice of bread.

"What the hell is that?" Jaemin questioned with a concerned, slightly disgusted face, watching from the other side of the counter.

Renjun's slapped another piece of bread on top to complete the sandwich. "This right here is my life source, the only thing I eat since I never go grocery shopping," he finished off then took a big bite out of the sandwich.

Jaemin just had a disgusted look on his face. "That can't be healthy," he commented as he watched Renjun take another bite from the sandwich.

Renjun furrowed his brows and pointed at Jaemin with the sandwich still in his hand, and leaned forward. "Improvise. Adapt. Overcome," he said seriously in the middle of chewing. He leaned back and continued finishing the sandwich.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and pushed away from the counter. He walked to the fridge and opened it up, revealing the almost barren inside. He looked through what he could see: milk, probably for cereal, two Monsters, there was shredded cheese in one of the drawers, there was butter, and there were eggs!

Jaemin grabbed the eggs and butter, then walked over to the cabinet with the bread. "Ok so I'm gonna have something halfway decent and if you want some feel free to join," he said as he grabbed a pan and turned the stove on.

Renjun had finished his sandwich and walked over to stand next to Jaemin, watching him work. "Oh so you can cook," he raised a brow. He always forgets that these typical bad boys probably have actual normal people abilities. "Ok you can make me some," he straightened up and walked over to the couch and laid down. He pulled out his phone to text his friends.

Renjunieee
So like Jaemin's at my house

DongYuck
Umm excuse me?

Chenlini
whAAT!??
WHY?!

Renjunieee
It was raining so he stayed over after we watched some movie

DongYuck
Bitch you guys watched movies together??

Chenlini
Aww now I want to watch movies
:(

DongYuck
Actually me too
So guess what?
ME AND CHENLE ARE COMING OVER
We'll bring Jaemin's friends too

Chenlini
OMG SO JISUNG IS GONNA BE THERE!
THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN

Renjunieee
Wait
Why would you do this to me
I don't like people and you know this

DongYuck
Oh but you like Jaemin?
If we come over you can tell us what happened
Besides you don't have a choice in this matter
Also Chenle is really excited and I know you can't say no to him

Renjunieee
...fuck
Fine

Chenlini
YAAYY

Renjun put down his phone and sat up. Jaemin suddenly appeared with two plates and handed one to Renjun. Renjun moved his legs so Jaemin could sit down. He looked at the plate, scrambled eggs and toast. Renjun smiled, it smelled good. He picked up his fork and took a bite. To his surprise, it was really good. He glanced over at Jaemin who had an expecting look on his face. "It's alright I guess," Renjun commented.

Jaemin had a slight pout but quickly smiled and ate his food. They were both done pretty quick and Renjun set their dishes in the sink, deciding to ignore washing them for as long as he could.

Renjun came back and sat down. He felt the couch shift next to him, he looked left and Jaemin was inches away from his face. Renjun let out a yelp of surprise and fell back on the couch. Jaemin was quickly hovering over him, looking into his eyes. "Renjunie, you're really beautiful you know," Jaemin reached his hand up and ran it through Renjun's hair, "Your hair," he moved his hand to trace under Renjun's eye, "your eyes," he moved his hand to run his thumb along Renjun's cheekbone then delicately traced his fingers along Renjun's jaw, and then he gently pressed his thumb against Renjun's slightly parted lips and started slowly leaned closer, "your lips," he finally whispered.

Renjun just laid there, unable to say anything. His voice was choked up in his throat and his heart was beating wildly. Jaemin was centimeters away now, his thumb slid to the corner of Renjun's lips, making room for his own. Renjun didn't know if he wanted this to stop or not. Was the feeling of his own heart trying to escape his chest a good thing? He wasn't sure, but how Jaemin was looking at his lips, with his eyes half closed and his face looking so inviting, he didn't think he could resist even if he wanted to.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Jaemin sat up surprise and glared at the door. 'Whomst the fuck' he thought to himself. He was so close to kissing Renjun. He was ready to fight whoever was on the other side of that door for interrupting them.

Renjun was now fully snapped out of his trance and sat up, shoving Jaemin off of him, and stood up. He headed over to the door and pulled it open, relief flooded him as he saw his two best friends there with Jaemin's goons.

"Woah did we interrupt something?" Donghyuk asked as he saw Renjun standing there with flushed cheeks and disheveled hair.

"No!"
"Yes"

Jaemin and Renjun responded in unison. Renjun sent a glare Jaemin's way, but the younger just rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever love birds, it's time for movies!" Donghyuk announced and walked in with everyone else shuffling in behind him. "I brought a couple of good movies to watch," Donghyuk went straight to the movie player and popped in one of the movies he brought.

"How did you guys get over here," Jaemin asked, irritation laced in his voice.

"Mark has a car, remember?" Jisung answered with a 'duh' expression, making Jaemin roll his eyes again. "Come on Lele lets go get some snacks," Jisung said, pulling the smiling boy into the kitchen.

Renjun plopped down on the couch and Jaemin was about to go sit next to him, but Renjun pulled the passing by Jeno down into the spot next to him. "Hey guys lets make this a sleepover," Renjun suggested loudly, so everyone could hear. Everyone immediately agreed. Renjun was even more relieved now, knowing he wouldn't have to be alone with Jaemin all night. He didn't think he could fend off Jaemin if he did something like that again.