=8=

Jaemin was speeding down the road on his motorcycle, purposely driving a little wild so Renjun would hold onto him tighter. Renjun went with Jaemin on his motorcycle to school, while the others filled up Mark's car.

Renjun had his head buried in Jaemin's back and he had Jaemin's torso in a death grip. "You should slow down a little!" Renjun tried yelling as the wind rushing by.

Jaemin glanced back at Renjun, smiling at how cute he looked then looked forward, "We're almost there, just keep holding tight!" he called. Jaemin sped up the motorcycle a little more just to mess with Renjun, leading to a bone crushing grip onto Jaemin. 'Worth it' was all Jaemin thought as he silently suffered.

With their fast speeds, they arrived before the others. When they fully stopped, Renjun hopped off and ran into school, leaving Jaemin to take off his helmet(that Renjun made him wear) and lock up his bike. Jaemin sighed as he watched his little Injunie run into school and Mark pulled up with the rest of the gang, Chenle repeating Renjun's actions and Donghyuk going for a less enthusiastic jog.

The boys stood there and Jeno looked at the other three. They all had whipped faces as they stood in a daze. Jeno decided to clap his hands really loudly, snapping them out of their little hypnotized state, "Come on you hopeless fools, let's go to class."

———

Renjun sat down at the lunch table with a huff. "Detention! Me! I got detention!" Renjun has never had detention before and he couldn't believe he got one over being late for the first time in his school history.

"I got detention too," Chenle said grumpily with a pout. He crossed his arms and put his forehead against the table, closing his eyes to pout some more.

"I guess that sleepover wasn't such a good idea," Donghyuk said, shrugging his shoulders. Renjun just shrugged his shoulders too.

Chenle lifted his head from the table. "I thought it was fun! I'm just bummed about the detention," he finished resting his cheek against his propped up palm.

Suddenly Jisung sat next to Chenle. "I thought the sleepover was fun too," he smiled at Chenle, "And look, I got detention too, so we can hang out Thursday when we all have our detentions." He held up his own detention slip he pulled out of his pocket, with a smile.

"Oh looks like little Injunie got one too," Renjun felt an arm wrap around his shoulders and someone put their mouth close to his ear, "You and I will get to spend more time together." Renjun pushes the face away with his hand and rolled his eyes at Jaemin.

Mark came over with Jeno and they both sat on either side of Donghyuk. "So we all got detention yeah?" Mark asked. Everyone around the table nodded. Mark sighed, "Great. At least we have it together, I guess." Mark's used to getting detentions, he just knows how boring they can be.

"Have you heard of those students that say they wanna fight us?" Jeno suddenly brought up. Chenle, Donghyuk, and Renjun had questioning looks on their faces.

"What do you mean by us?" Donghyuk questioned.

"Don't worry, by us I mean, Jisung, Mark, Jaemin, and I," Jeno confirmed.

"Yeah, I've heard about that. Some students wanting to prove they're tough shit," Jaemin said with a scowl, "All of the students have been whispering about it." He wasn't fond of the idea of having some students try to fight them. Not that he's worried though, he knows they could beat them, just he wanted to be focused on more important matters *cough*Renjun*cough*.

"That's not good," Chenle said with a worried face.

"It's okey Lele, you don't have to worry we'll be fine. It's not the first time we've been in fights," Jisung tried to comfort as he ruffled the pouting boy's hair.

Renjun wasn't happy about this. "Okay but what happens after you beat them up, if you even will, other students might want to prove themselves and try to fight you too," Renjun was sure at least a few more blockheads would hear about the fight and then try to prove themselves by fighting as well. "Also, it sounds like you really have no idea who you're fighting and how many. So basically, this doesn't look so good for you guys."

Everyone thought about it for a while. "We don't care. We can do it, I know it," Mark piped up, "And we just gotta beat them to pulps to make sure more don't come, and if more do come we'll beat them to pulps too. Maybe we should even bring the fight to them," Mark had a determined look on his face, everyone else listening as he spoke. The goons nodded their heads, agreeing with what Mark said, Chenle, Donghyuk, and Renjun having a more concerned look on their face.

"You guys are idiots," Renjun said as he stood up, "You shouldn't even be in fights. It brings nothing but trouble." He finished and started walking out of the cafeteria. Renjun didn't want to be surrounded by trouble. First, he gets detention and now those idiots are gonna be fighting people. What if Chenle and Donghyuk are around when these students decide to fight, they could get hurt.

While Renjun was looking down, lost in thought, he ran into someone. He looked up to see a girl standing there with her arms crossed. "Sorry," he mumbled and tried to keep walking but the girl grabbed his arm and pulled him back in front of her. Renjun huffed, "What?" Renjun asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why are Jaemin and the others suddenly hanging out with you and your friends?" She asked with venom when she mentioned Renjun and his friends.

'Oh great here comes the bad boy's possessive groupie' Renjun thought. Renjun narrowed his eyes at her. "That's really none of your business," he snapped, not in the mood to deal with one of Jaemin's fangirls. He tried to walk by again but this time the girl pushed him back, he wasn't expecting it so he fell down. He didn't like that. He stood up and pushed the girl into the wall and grabbed her collar. "Listen don't you ever come near me or any of my friends again, got it?" he may be a good student but fuck with him and he won't be so nice, it may be a bit hypocritical but it's not like he's out looking for trouble.

The girl looked a bit taken aback and scared. She opened her mouth to respond then looked over Renjun's shoulder, "Oh! Jaeminie help! This crazy guy is attacking me!" She called. Renjun looked over his shoulder to see Jaemin standing there with furrowed brows.

Renjun scoffed and let go of the girl and started walking away from them. "Jaemin I was so scared-" she was cut off as Jaemin completely ignored her and followed Renjun.

"Yah! Renjun, hold on," Jaemin caught up to Renjun and grabbed his arm to turn him around, "Hey why did you walk away like that?"

Renjun took his arm from Jaemin's grasp, "Because I'm pissed that you guys will bring trouble to me and my friends! Did you see that back there? That never happened before you and your goons decided to stick around. Now you plan on getting into fights that could get not only yourselves hurt but my best friends hurt!" Renjun finished breathing hard from being so angry. It was silent after his little rant, giving him a moment to take a deep breath and collect himself while looking at the floor.

Renjun was suddenly engulfed in a hug, making him confused. "Renjun you don't have to worry. It's not our first fight, we will be alright," Jaemin stepped away and cupped Renjun's cheeks, looking him in the eyes, "And if anything goes down you know how much my boys care for your friends, we would protect them no matter what. I'd protect you no matter what."

Renjun's heart started beating faster after Jaemin said that and he felt all warm inside. Renjun gave a small nod, believing what Jaemin said. Jaemin smiled. The bell rang and everyone started heading to their classes. Renjun pulled away and mumbled, "I'm going to class," and walked away.