Chapter 23

ANDREA POV

I woke up in our bed, alone. But soon was joined by Niklaus who had breakfast and a new phone in his hand. 

"Here you go love." Klaus said and I  giggled and grabbed both things out of his hand. 

"French toast!" I said before digging in and setting up my new phone. "I must be on death's door if I'm getting this much special treatment." 

"I'm going to have to leave for the day, go and see Damon and see how Jeremy is doing with the hunters mark." Klaus said 

"I'm coming also." I said as I took another bite of food. "Damon and Jeremy trust me more than you and I would rather join in on some of the fun." 

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Klaus asked. 

"Of course I can handle it, I am a Patveer." I said "Just because I'm not a vampire anymore doesn't mean that I can't protect myself." 

"trust me I know." Klaus said "You Patveer's are very strong." We both chuckled and I got up and began to change and get ready. Once I finally threw on a pair of shorts and a black T shirt we left and went to the Gilberts lake house. 

We drove for what felt like hours and soon got out of the car and walked to the back of the house. 

"I'm sorry did I interrupt play time?" Klaus said as we walked up to them 

"What the hell are you two doing here?"  Jeremy said 

"Andrea..." Damon said focusing on me. 

"Enjoying the sights and smells of nature." I said "which neither include rotting vampire flesh." 

"How many vampire has he killed?" Klaus asked 

"if we threw Jeremy out into the world he's chum." Damon said 

"That's not a number." I said 

"12, thats a number, thats how many hybrids we killed with the sword. 3, thats how many days it took to quell the urge to kill your brother, after he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap. 1, That's the number of purposes you serve." Klaus said referring to Damon. 

"A number Damon." I said in a desperate tone 

"Zero." Damon said 

"Hmm thats a pity. I'm going to need that cure sooner rather than later now." Klaus said and he looked at me 

"How can I help?" Klaus said 

"Well now that you mention it..." Damon said while loading a gun and shooting 2 wooden bullets at Klaus "That was for Carol Lockwood." 

 "Damon!" I said as I walked over to him and put my hand on his chest and he vamp sped up to the front of the house. 

"Are you okay?" I asked as I pulled out the bullets and he winced from the pain. 

"I'm always okay." Klaus said, "I need to be in order to make you back into a hybrid, or quadbrid as you call it." 

"Change me?" I asked and Klaus nodded. "You feed on me and I kill, gently of course. You then feed on Elena and become a hybrid again." 

"Wow." I said and he chuckled "I can be a hybrid that fast as long as Jeremy kills vampires." 

"Yes you can, and you will." Klaus said as he put back on his shirt.   

"Do you know if they stripped you of your banshee side?" Klaus said and I shrugged.