(1) An Unfortunate Event

Lincoln: Lynn? You sure this is the right way? We've been walking around forever!!

Lynn: Don't be such a baby Linc! C'mon! It's good excerice!

Lisa: You've gotten us lost in the woods haven't you?

Lynn fell silent and looked down in embarrassment.

Lynn: Yes... But don't blame me! I didn't eat the map!

Lana: Well excuse you! It's not MY fault that it looked absolutely delicious covered in mud! At least I don't drop everything in my hands!

Lincoln: It was windy!

Lana: Was not!

Lincoln: Was too!

Lisa: SHUT IT!!!!!!!!

If you couldn't already tell, Lincoln, Luna, Lynn, Lana, and Lisa had gotten lost in the woods after they went camping. It was pretty dark out and their flash lights died only a few minutes ago. If Lucy was here, she would be digging her grave just in case.

Lisa: It seems you simple apes can't calm down and think rationally for once! Just calm down and think through this awful situation in a civil matter!

The rest took a moment of silence and finally calmed down.

Lynn: Ok. We need to get moving soon. Wolves come out here every now and then.

Lisa: Surprisingly correct Older sibling unit. How did you know such knowledge?

Lynn: This isn't my first time getting lost in the woods. Let's just get out before we start eating trees.

Luna: Wait what?

But Lynn was already walking straight into the woods, dead set on finding a way out.

Lincoln: Wait up!

The rest of  them soon followed suit of Lynn's inhuman walking speed, dodging trees, almost tripping over rocks and sticks, and getting but by every type of bug in the entire forest.

Lynn: Ugh! Yuck! This place is disgusting!

Lisa: I second that..

Linc: Third.

Luna: Fourth man..

Lana: I don't know what you're talking about guys. This place smells great!

Lisa: Only because this area is your own filthy habitat..

Lana: The forest is a smell you have to get accustomed to. 

Luna: Hey dudes? We have a bit of a problem here. A big problem in fact.

In front of them was a big long chain link fence that went up to about seven feet along with a sign that said "Do Not Enter!"

Lana:  Dang! We have to go around..

Lynn: Pfftt.. So what? It just means a better workout!

Lisa: And you need one.

Lynn blushed.

Lynn: I'm not fat!!!

Lynn Loud (Now 14) had gotten incredibly chubby ever since she entered High School. Her gut stuck out most of the time as some of it would show under her Jersey. Her legs usually made her pants not fit, making her usually settle for stretchy sweat pants or big shorts. 

At the moment, she was wearing a big pair of Black and red shorts with her old black sweater wrapped around her big waist. An orange and red Number One Jersey that had little Flaming skulls on it, it being a bit small showed her belly a little bit.