She Knows

Rim grabbed the bed as sweat covered her entire face.She was having one of those nightmares.

Every time she had one of those dreams she started shaking violently like she couldn't move in the dream realm and something was about to kill her,worst.She would sometimes occasionally dream herself trapped in a cage inside a sinking building while someone whose face was unclear tried to free her but she had already seen black spots covering her vision.

She was drowning

Panting,she cried in pain as she felt water filled her lungs making her feel stings of pain like a scorpion or someone stabbing her multiple times.

She couldn't breathe and so she panted for air to try and save herself in the dream realm.

Finally she would shorten her breathing and her mind would go blank indicating she had just died in the dream realm.

But in the real realm she would immediately sat up straight and feel her throat like it just had been choked for a long time or chained by a really tight chain or leather.

But this time was different

Spin immediately burst open through the door and shook her body trying to bring her back and it finally worked,but she was crying. She didn't want to experience this almost every night.

The only time she didn't experience this is when she had a good day or did drugs and for her drugs were the best option since having a good day is like once in a blue moon.

"Why don't you sleep in my room for tonight?"he asked and she nodded

She was shocked to realize he carried her bridal style! Blushing a bit she made sure it couldn't be seen by thinking of what she just experienced.

—-With Miyo—-
Miyo's POV

All this time
They kept it from me and her
Now I know

But does Rim know? Or should I say Rin?
In my opinion I prefer Rim instead of Rin

Rim Cipher Lynd or Lynd Cipher Rim yea the first one sounded way better
I need to to tell her as soon as I see her

That boy Gai who I think is friends with a grey monkey named Spin was actually really nice and playful.But I don't think my tribe will accept him since he's from the Mong tribe and if they mix.

Hello war

Now I'm siting in a coffee shop waiting for Rim to reply to my texts but what's the use it's late at night and I'm glad this coffee shop is also a bed and breakfast!Me and Angel decided to book only one room since we were teenagers who need to divide their money to rent shelter,buy food and train tickets.

The room itself was cozy and had this warm aura in it making us feel safe and welcome.Sitting on one the beds I laid down and sighed on what my mother said when we had 'the talk' and no it's not about puberty....No one wants to re experience it.

Angel was my best friend ever since we were young kittensShe has beautiful purple hair Amethyst eyes And a personality that everyone loves She's kind and gentle and whenever we were in a group she would stay quiet and listen to other people say be...

She has beautiful purple hair
Amethyst eyes
And a personality that everyone loves
She's kind and gentle and whenever we were in a group she would stay quiet and listen to other people say before speaking.

Angel was my best friend ever since we were young kittensShe has beautiful purple hair Amethyst eyes And a personality that everyone loves She's kind and gentle and whenever we were in a group she would stay quiet and listen to other people say be...

One day,I hope me and my sister/cousin would be friends alongside Rema and Angel and we could live happily ever after.

That's all I've ever wanted in life

Every time I found a wish bone
Four leaf clover
A rainbow
A penny in the fountain
The stars in the sky

Spin's POV

I couldn't let Charming Gold ruin her

Now here she was sleeping in my arms while I hold her close silently watching her smile in her sleep.

For some reason she never smiled a lot and I didn't like that.Her smile was beautiful and would tug any boy's heartstrings.

But...
What happens if she knows?

She would hate me
Despise me
Question my existence
Question my purpose
Question my trust
Question my allegiance

Losing her trust or anything from her is enough to make me worry.

The only thing holding that blocks me from being with her is just

One

Deep

Dark

Secret