Eyes Closed

Miyo's POV

I still wanted to know where my sister was.
Was she hiding from the world hat outcasted her for many years?
Was she hiding from her past and sadness?
Did she wanted to be alone?
I would never know the answer until I find her.

Rim was always different from me,our eye colour and skills too.

She was trained as a more cyber spy and even a trick for enemies to foolishly accept her and then attack them while I was a field agent going on the most exclusive missions for the best.

I should have known I was favored by many long ago,from attention and popularity to power.

People worship me while they didn't care about Rim
Except for Rema
She saw what was hidden under closed eyes when she met Rim
She knew her pain
She knew her suffering
Because the both of them are experiencing the same thing
That filled one of the many holes inside their hearts

I walked inside my room in the Nyanya tribe on a weekend before the first game on Monday

Most of the colours in my room were either black,pink,white and grey since I grew up and my preferences change from time to time.

I sat on the bed thinking of all my mistakes that caused me to lose my touch with my sister.

Training,friends what other factors could there be?

3rd person's POV

"Miyo? Are you in here?"her mom asked her as she peeked through the automatic door.

Miyo only continued to look down as Selina day down beside her.

"I miss Rim,although we don't really have a sweet childhood relationship,without her it's boring."Miyo sighed as Selina stroked her hair trying to comfort her daughter.

"Our eyes were closed for a long time that we didn't even see the truth in front of our faces."

"There's something your father and I have been meaning to tell you ever since we adopted Rim."

The sentence made Miyo lose all faith and trust in her life,Rim was adopted?

She immediately sat up and looked at her mother dead serious but Selina kept a calm posture and gave like she has been expecting it.

"Explain now."