We Don't Talk Anymore

We don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh,we don't talk anymore like we used to do

I just heard you've found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
Wish I wouldn't have known that it wasn't me
Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily
Don't want to know
What kind of dress your wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should have known your live was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh it's such a shame that we don't talk anymore

"Mom can you stop Savvy from playing the song over and over?!"Spin yelled as he heard the song's sounds and beats bounce from wall to wall.

Savvy was a fan of English music made from famous and talented artists like Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez while Sarah prefers k pop songs from Artists like BTS,EXO and Blackpink.

"Aren't you too young for K pop?!"I yelled outside my sisters bedroom as I calmly came inside.

Savvy was dancing around the room while Sarah was lying on the bed surrounded by books.

"What are you doing?"I asked Sarah as she lended me the book to see with my own eyes.

"You want me to read this story for you?"I asked her in which she nodded her head.

Long ago...

During the Joseon period of the Nyanya tribe lived two royal sisters...The eldest one was a beautiful and lively young maiden loved by all by the name of Mirae and the younger once who was less pretty and shunned under her sisters shadow but blessed with a smart brain,her name was Ryujin.

The king of the lands Joseon was confused who to give the throne to as both of his daughters were worthy of it.

One night,he prayed to the sacred hearth goddess Firecotta for advice but the flame only enlarged and on his feet were a sack of gold.

Confused,he prayed to the goddess Sekhmet but she only gave him a mirror.

He asked the same towards Destiny who in return gave him a calligraphy pen and bamboo paper.

Finally as his last chance he prayed to Astrola kneeling in front of the moon pool.

"My child,take all the objects the other gods gave you and tomorrow during sunrise wake your daughters up early and tell them to wear the simplest dresses they have."Astrola answered him.

That early in the morning,he woke his daughters up and tell them to come to the throne room.

Mirae wore her simplest dress reluctantly and was confused why she had to wear it.

Ryujin did it with no hesitations and did what she was told.

In the throne room the king ordered both of them to choose two objects they treasure the most and state the reasons why

Mirae chose the sack of gold and mirror while Ryujin chose the calligraphy pen and bamboo paper.

"Now my two daughters state the reasons why you chose the two objects."