Your Enemy

Your enemy isn't necessarily in the Glade but I'll try to make sense as I explain.

------------------------

Thomas -

Clint - For some unknown reason, he just hates your guts. You've tried to talk to him but he won't listen, even Newt had to talk to him because he's just being a little scumbag but it won't work. 

Newt -

Teresa - Instead of wanting  Thomas, as everyone thought, she wanted Newt. Therefore, she's always hated you with a passion and tries everything in her power to break you two up (while maintaining her reputation) but even her little antics can't break up true love. 

(sorry for the cheesiness but I just had to)

Minho -

Alby - You hardly ever listen to him since you two got started off on the wrong foot. Alby kind of deserves it, but you could forgive him since he's trying to keep everyone alive.

Gally -

You don't really have many enemies, surprisingly since your man sure does, but if there was one person then it would be Jeff just because he hates it when you get "special treatment" since your the only girl.

-------------------------

Hello, my fellow Wattpadians!! Hope you enjoyed, cause I feel accomplished now that I did this. If you have ANY requests, then COMMENT! I can never get too many comments or ideas, but thanks for reading my dudes!!!! :)