Your Worst Personality Trait

Thomas

Impatient. You have NO patience whatsoever, and it can get out of hand. If you are left waiting for something to happen or something like that, then you can start to get really angry and start to yell at people and take it out on everyone else.

Newt

Rebellious. While you never do anything to intentionally hurt anybody, you have been known to be a bit of a rebel. You have always been adventurous and curious, much like Thomas, making a perfect remedy for rebellion.

Minho

Competitive. You have earned yourself a title in the Glade for being so competitive, it has truly made you notorious. You don't know why, you just always need to raise the stakes and make anything a competition, even something as little as getting ready in the morning first.

Gally

Secretive. Even though you try not to ride anything from Gally, you subconsciously do it. Not just to Gally either, to all of the Gladers with the little things. You do really like having your privacy, but somethings you are hesitant to tell Gally so he has to try to show you that you can trust him.

Alby

Clingy. You honestly don't know why but you are just always so clingy to anyone and everyone, like Alby and all of your best friends. You know when you have gone too far but you just can't help it, you're so scared that Alby will leave you or think that you are not wanting the relationship anymore.