Atlantis AU

Ok, for those of you that don'd know, this is my Plance rendition of a scene from Atlantis, hope this works! 

Pidge's POV:

The trailer ride is a little bumpy, as we make our way through the underwater caverns. I still can't believe they wanted to bring me to find Atlantis! I have studied all of the possibilities of their extensive technological advancements, but to see it with my own eyes would be a dream come true. Out of the blue, the ground begins to shake. Small at first, but suddenly huge, and louder than thunder. The trucks are forcefully thrown from the ground, and everyone is shaken around. I am thrown from the wreckage, and bashed to the ground. I struggle to move, but a weight is being forced down on my eyelids, darkness replaces the dim firelight.

When I crawl out of unconsciousness, there is a different lighting. A blue glow, bright. Nothing like the dim firelight from before. I attempt to lift my arm to block the light, but a searing pain erupts from the movement. I look down and see a jagged cut on my shoulder. The light gets brighter as someone walks towards me. I gasp. He is ... STUNNING! He crawls up to me and moves his legs to straddle mine. I feel my face heat slightly. His tan skin shimmering in the blue light. The blue marks on his cheekbones and arms, contrast against his skin. Completely set of by his white hair. Those ocean blue eyes, held a bright blue light from the glowing necklace. I open my mouth to say something and suddenly there is a foreign pressure on my lips.  

"Whmmh-" My eyes fly open wide, while his are closed. His hand goes to my shoulder, and applies pressure. A burst of pain floods through me, if he had not been kissing me, I probably would have screamed. He pulls away, his hand slides down my arm, and settles on my hand, causing jolts to flare down my spine. My face heats up so much, i'm surprised that there is not a red glow in the cavern. I avoid his eyes by looking at my shoulder, the cut is gone. I run my fingers over the former cut, not even a scar. I look down at his my hand, still in contact with his. I glance up, he is just ... looking at me. I shift uncomfortably under his gaze, 

"Are you going to scream?" He whispers, his hands fidgeting with the necklace. 

"Not anymore, and under normal circumstances, kissing me would be a bad idea, but ill let it slide." I say, collecting my scattered brain. He seems to pick up on my confidence

"I think your rather liked it." He smirked, "Follow me." He whispers, lifting me and my hand, and leads my through the darkness

Lance's POV:

I am patrolling, everything as it should be, until a loud rumbling is herd and a crash. 

A person soars over me and lands in the rocks a few yards away. I wait a good 5 minuets or so, seeing the person stir, I make my way over to them. I clamber up to her and step over her legs. She is ... unusual, I have never seen skin that pale, with the little brown dots speckling her arms and cheeks. Light brown hair short and tangled. Her eyes are a bright gold/amber, with these circular things on her face. She looks at my face, hair and arms, one decorated with a bleeding cut. Her cheeks are a pinkish tint now. She opens her mouth, panicked, I bring my lips to hers, silencing her. 

"Whmmh" she begins to say. I close my eyes, worried she might see the panic in them. I realize this would be a good time to heal her arm, since she can't scream. I press my hand on her shoulder and will the crystal to heal her. I feel her wince and her mouth move, as if to scream, but silenced. I pull back, and open my eyes. I bring my hand down, bushing her arm until I come in contact with the ground, and her hand. Her luminous orbs are fixed on her shoulder, she rubs where the cut used to be. Then she meets my gaze, her eyes wide and bright. I realize we are just staring at each other and decide to break the silence.

"Are you going to scream?" I whisper. My hand goes to my crystal, and begin to play with it. a nervous habit. Wait, does she even speak this language? 

"Not anymore, and under normal circumstances, kissing me would be a bad idea, but i'll let it slide." She says, So she does understand me, good to know. I realize she is more confident than before, so I match her confidence.

"I think you rather liked it." I say, with a small grin. "Follow me." I grab her hand and pull her with me. 

Pidge's POV:

The path is rocky, but I keep stumbling, trying to keep my thoughts from wandering to far. Why did he kiss me to shut me up? I mean, it worked, but how did he know? Why is he shirtless, oh what have I gotten myself into? Trying to distract my thoughts, I try for a conversation,

"H-hey, you n-never told me your name?" I stammer, trying to walk through the darkness and talk at the same time. He keeps walking, "M-my name is Pidge, whats yours?" I ask, he says nothing, "Hey! Answer me, Who are y-" He cuts me off again with a kiss, this time, not as long. "If you really want to kiss me, all you have to do is ask." I say, blushing again

"Ill explain everything, just wait." He says hurriedly

"No buddy, you are explaining everything, over here." I pull him to a sort of rock tent, and sit down. Unfortunately, I pull him down with me. He lands flat on top of me, face inches away from mine. 

"S-sorry." He sits up. "So you want an explanation?"

"Yes, I want to hear everything." 

"Ok, but can I have a kiss first?" He grins

"Excuse me?!" 

"You said If I wanted to kiss you, all I had to do was ask." He says smartly

"So I did, but you can wait until you finish explaining."

"Guess I better hurry up then." I give a small laugh

"Don't count on it."

Wow, somehow, that was semidecent, (one of my favorite words), I will probably do a part 2. Please let me know your thoughts. Asta la later!!