What Should Happen After Season 8

Hey guys, I know I said Im finishing this, but while your waiting for the votes to finish casting, I thought I should write 'What Should Happen After Season 8' if you ship plance, I hope this might water you plance a little bit.

Third POV:

Lance stares out from the grassy fields of flowers, admiring the sunset. Pidge walks up behind him and sits next to him. Guessing what he's thinking about.

"You're missing Allura." Pidge says quietly

"Yeah, I really do...." Lance says, keeping his eyes on the sunset

"I miss her too...." 

"Yeah, but you don't know what i'm feeling, you didn't love her. You didn't lose someone you love! You don't know what that feels like!" Lance snaps

"Yes I do! I feel that pain every day, It hurts, thinking every day, that you could have done something differently, and they would still be here for you! I know exactly what that feels like!" Pidge says, with surprising intensity. "I know exactly how it feels to know that you could never hold them, kiss them, love them anymore, or ever in my case." Pidge trails off

"What? What do you mean?" Lance asks, genuinely confused

"Nothing, just forget I said anything." Pidge mutters, getting up to leave

"HEY!" Lance shouts, "You never told me you loved anyone, were you two together?" Lance asks, oblivious to the evident pain Pidge was going through.

"N-no, he didn't feel the same way" Pidge says, her head down. She begins to walk away again

"Wait Pidge!" Lance calls after her, running to catch up, "Who was he?"

"He...its none of your business." Pidge says, walking away again, walking all the way to her quarters, ready to head home tomorrow. Shortly after she got back and started her programing on her computer, there was knocking on her door. She walks towards the door and opens it to find Lance, standing there. "What do you want?" 

"You never answered my answered my question." He says, slightly out of breath,

"Actually, I did, but you did not like the answer." She goes to close the door, but he holds it open

"Why won't you tell me? Is it to personal? Wh-"

"I LIKED YOU!" Pidge practically screams, "I never said anything because I was in denial, the day you asked Allura on that date, was the day I was planning on telling you. But you were so happy with Allura, I just wanted that, to make someone happy." Pidge says, avoiding Lance's eyes and keeping them fixed on her green sneakers.

"W-wait, me?" Lance says, "But you made it sound like he was dead, and he couldn't love you."

"Yeah, he couldn't love me because he had a fricken PRINCESS to love and comfort him, do you think I could have a chance against that! One hopelessly short techie nerd girl who looks like a dude, or a princess thats tall and curvy, not a single flaw or freckle on her. That makes the choice so much easier doesn't it? I was just a friend to everyone, nothing more." 

"Thats not true." Lance whispers

"Stop, I know what your doing. So stop." 

"You are amazing, the smart, sarcastic, sassy, and pretty in her own way. What makes you think you weren't perfect?" Lance continues

"You. You flirted with anything female, anything. EVEN OUR COW LANCE. So you can imagine how I felt when you complimented her but not me. So if you'll excuse me, I really have to sleep if Im going to be able to help out my family." Pidge explains

"That's not true! I was afraid to loose your friendship by flirting with you once I found out you were a girl. I thought that would push you away. I never thought lesser of you than anyone on the team." 

"Thank you Lance, but really, you should go." 

"Not before this." He says leaning in, planting a small kiss on her mouth, and leaving a note on the counter on his way out. 

Pidge's POV:

H-he he kissed me? He kissed me! Why, what in the actual quiznack would he do that. I slowly try to get a grip on my emotions, calming them so I could think straight. I think over the memory, scrutinizing every detail. I remember that Lance left a note on the counter top on his way out, I head over to read it. I read it over and over. Until the message sticks. I grin, maybe I have a chance after all!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

FINE! heres what the note said~

295 Juniper Ln 7:30, C U there~