2; Kill 'Em With Kindness

| Problematic Bitches |

Justin: srsly? that wasn't funny 😑

Taylor: it wasn't supposed to be

Camila: it supposed to be a painful truth

Niall: but I guess, everyone has gone too far...

Zayn: OH MY GOSH I'M DEFINITELY FANGIRLING I JUST CREATED A GC AND NOW WE'RE HAVING A DRAMA !!!!

Liam: zayn...stfu?

Justin: can you guys stop talking about us? My marriage?

Kendall: how can we?

Kendall: PDA everywhere. You've tour all around the world with lots of deep throats and dry humps. Why do you guys fucking expect?.

Camila: ^true lmfao

Taylor: I wonder why Jailey wasn't a Grammy nominated for Best tour... We were both snubbed.

Zayn: OMAGASH

Kylie: #GRAMMYSUCKMYASS

Justin: ......

Liam: back to Justin's marriage... IT SCREAMS PUBLICITY! PUBLICITY! PUBLICITY! PUBLICITY!

Niall: omg this is getting worse...

Justin: YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! STOP JUDGING ME! US! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Hailey: Justin, please calm down.

Hailey: guys, we have to stop fighting and move on. What's done is done. Please respect our marriage. Leave us alone.

Selena: then stop arguing with me. i'm just stating my opinions—which happened to be their opinions too. If that offended you then I'm sorry but you can try and deal with it. Keep in your mind that you married someone like Biebs, you have to accept and embrace the hate you may be getting. Because at the end of the day, the hates, the comments, and criticisms you guys are receiving won't define your marriage. It's the love you both have for one another. All their opinions won't matter. However, if you let them get into you...we all know what will happen. Sad, all love.

Shawn: PREACHHH

Niall: hats off 👏

Zayn: I can't agree more 👏🙌

Ariana: idk but Selena is just sjksgsjsjjaks

Ariana: how can a REAL man let go of someone like her?

Harry: he must've been an uneducated stupid asshole.

Camila: STREAMING KILL 'EM WITH KINDNESS FOR CLEAR SKIN

Justin: thanks, Selena.

Selena: :)

Kylie: I'd make a joke and fangirl..but whatever 💁