6; Bitch

| Private messages between Selena and Hailey |

Hailey: Stay away from Justin, otherwise I'll have to show you how mad Mrs. Bieber can get.

Selena: uh, yeah?

Selena: what are you talking about, Mrs. Bieber?

Hailey: don't act so innocent, bitch.

Selena: I'm trying to be nice, Hailey yet you go and call me a bitch. So nice of you.

Hailey: shut up

Hailey: I know you're trying to get Justin away from me. You've just left rehab and now you're already obsessing over my husband. Well that was quick.

Selena: you call that quick? Oh, sweetheart, it's not as quick as you both moved on. It's not as quick you hop from one guy to another. It's not as quick as you said yes to his proposal.

Hailey: Oh my God, Selena. Stop. You're making me laugh. Can't believe you're still butt hurt over this. Can't you just accept that Justin moved on from you to me?

Selena: last time I remembered...moving on to you is not an upgrade. Geez, your husband shaded you.

Hailey: huh. he was just kidding.

Hailey: srsly Sel. Stop this.

Selena: it's SELENA. Don't call me Sel, we're not even friends.

Hailey: I don't care. Just stop trying to wreck my marriage. Justin has moved on. He's now forgetting all about you. He loves me more than he did when he was with you.

Selena: skskkskssk

Selena: at least I never used him for money, fame and attention.

Hailey: Just stop contacting my husband. Leave him alone.

Selena: but I wasn't contacting him!

Hailey: you said in the group chat!

Selena: that? 😂😂

Selena: I was just messing up with y'all

Selena: but he really reached out for me. Can you believe it, he's asking me to be his friend? HELL I'M HIS EX.

Hailey: Just leave him alone! Move on!

Selena: I've moved on, sweetheart. Your husband? I ain't sure about that.

Selena: do you know that there's no way exes can be JUST FRIENDS. Why? Because it's either they still love each other or they never really loved each other.

Hailey: bitch, you just said it yourself. Means he didn't really love you. Poor, Sel.

Selena: 😂

Selena: ask your husband that. we both know he loved me. and probably still does ;)

Hailey: JUST STOP FUCKING TALKING TO HIM

Selena: tell your husband that.

Selena: [sends screenshot]

Hailey: You're just like your fans. Stupid and delusional. Say and think whatever the hell you want but you won't get Justin away from me. Mark my fucking words.

Selena: you're funny. you cannot take sarcasms.

Selena: don't get my fans involved into this. they have nothing to do with your irrational head. you have to stop pointing finger to other when you are that stupid, delusional bitch.

Selena: bitch, that song abt me, btw!

Hailey: your a fucking bitch!!!

Selena: sweetheart, it's YOU'RE.

Selena: Learn english first 💀