Home away from trouble

Hey y'all I know you have been patiently waiting for a update I've just been real sick over the holidays while still trying to make sure my babies have the best Christmas 🎄. How was your Christmas and what's your New Years revolution I know most be like new year new me and that bullshit but it's 2019 we gotta be the change we wanna see but here's a update enjoy loves😍😘

  Music blasted as I tried to put my baby to sleep has big bank blasted through the walls I was getting frustrated has my baby girl stirred and cried it's ok baby girl " mommy too loud " I know baby this shit was unbelievable how could u invite me...

Music blasted as I tried to put my baby to sleep has big bank blasted through the walls I was getting frustrated has my baby girl stirred and cried it's ok baby girl " mommy too loud " I know baby this shit was unbelievable how could u invite me to your home to stay but not care about my daughter you call your god daughter who is tierd has this issue continued happening every night was a different story I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Especially when I had to work tonight if I couldn't deal with rya then idk how I was gonna leave.

" dynasty turn that ungodly shit down I'm sure you know there's other ppl who live here you ungrateful bitch". Ima show you what real music is "

" momma ain't no body wanna hear no it is raining all around me I can feel it's a lot of rain bullshit " shut that shit up how you think yo ass was made " eww mom " mhm yo daddy had my legs so far up I remember one time u came in the room and the position yo daddy had me "

" mom stop you so nasty"

" hush child now where's my grand baby"

" she sleeping I think"

" you think and you out here making all this ruckus I outta smack you so har yo whole generation wake up and ask what happened idk where I got you from"

Listening to Mrs ruby and dynasty argue has rya fell asleep soundly I grew a deep breath has I was just about to put dynasty in her place as a smile went arose my face thinking about the ways her mother just did a sense of relief covered me as I placed my baby in the bed kissing her head praying my life would soon change and some how god could send me a angel to help dig me outta the mess I've made for myself .

" ELLy come to the mall with me I'm tryna be the baddest bitch tonight I don't know about you but "

really dy why you so loud my daughter can never sleep because your loud ass mouth have some respect like honestly ain't no one bugging you wen snoring down the place

" ELLy suck my dick"

mhmm no wonder u be looking like whole snack dy
" girl I knew yo ass was gay "

fuck you

"When and where boo "

I swear I'm done playing with yo horney ass let's go momma thank you for watching rya I really appreciate it I left some oatmeal in the fridge for the morning hopefully I'm back before then I love u

" don't chu worry child she good go make that money gurl "

"Moms you a trip "

Entering the car as we started it up dy on a serious not I'm only seventeen this life ain't for me I wanted to go back to school and make sum for my self

" I know but I honestly don't know what to tell u only few girls get out of this lifestyle especially when working with deacon unless you know someone bigger than him in the streets you either make that money or leave in a body bag I'm here for you I have your back just don't leave me "

Her word played on my mind this couldn't be my life I needed a plan n it didn't involve me loosing the ones closest to me. It was time to show ppl I could play the game of deceit .

Comment like vote share