20 shots of horror

Unknown

Unknown

We've been preparing for this day for a three months I need to know are you ready. Let me know I haven't wasted my time teaching you these tactics but I need you to believe you can do this.

"I'm ready I promise they all will die I know the ins and outs of his operations it seems there's only one thing that sets him off and it's her. When will we infiltrate his home"

Don't you worry your pretty little head things will go as planned just do your part and everything will be fine.

Elly

Rya when I look at you I see my self and I get so scared because I don't want you to grow up making the same mistakes I did. But I know deep down you have to Go and make your own! And you will make mistakes: some will be bigger than others. This is absolutely fine by me. I'm still making my own! And I hope that you do too because if you never make any mistakes you never take any risks or any of the chances that come your way.

Take a chance, take a risk or you will never know what could have been. Go out there and set the world on fire. But as you grow just remember every mistake I made was to protect you my precious little girl baby I love you with all my heart but I cannot have you here with me anymore. But i hope you never forget me as I will never you with this you Will always have me close to your heart.  As I kissed her cheek while she slept giving her to the only person I trusted every since that night I've planned my moves like chess this was the night and nothing no one would get in the way of me getting the revenge I deserve.

Protect her with everything please no one must know where you. Are not even me the tears ran down my face hoping I'd make it through this night with the hopes of seeing my world once again.

"Your doing the right thing be careful "

Go now as the burner phone I had been given rang I answered hello

Phone convo
"Elly what's going on your message sounded urgent what's up "

I'm in allot of trouble I need your help tonight please Alica I need you now and I don't have allot of time.

"It's him isn't it he found you didn't he"

I'll send you the details bring help but please don't tell Cassie ( Cassie and Alica are from deception if you read my books allot of drama is coming enjoy.)

"I wouldn't tell her if I could don't worry just make sure you know what your doing your playing a dangerous game."

I'm tired of hoping and praying that someone hears my cries it's time that i play his own game how he does and better see you soon.

End of call

Dynasty

I'm on to you and when I tell Judas what your planning he will kill you and we will become one amazing family rya and our new edition.

" you are honestly really stupid that man is using you and you stand here craving the want of affection because  every man that says sweet nothings in your ear you believe they love you I promise you that man doesn't love you. "

Your just jealous that he chose me not you

" what happened to you dynasty I thought you were smarter than this did mrs ruby teach you nothing"

Don't you dare bring my mother in this she's dead because of you.

"What how "

Don't worry about it just know it's your fault

"At least she doesn't have to see the woman your becoming"

Shut up

" I'm sorry it had to come to this but all you had to do was listen and stick by my side and you couldn't do so now the only thing you have coming to you is death as my fist connected to her head as she fell hitting her head on the tub hearing not...

" I'm sorry it had to come to this but all you had to do was listen and stick by my side and you couldn't do so now the only thing you have coming to you is death as my fist connected to her head as she fell hitting her head on the tub hearing nothing but a crack a smile played on my lips as her body laid there no one was messing my plans.

Part one

Comment like share