Imprisionment

You don't understand you can't make me stay here especially against my will I have shit to do what part of that don't you comprehend I'm not your prisoner nor do I need a saviour why can't you go on with your life like u once did and leave us alone.

" i have every right to take my daughter since you are a unfit mother who brings a child to a bar who allows a child to see you endure murder I would say you were a unfit mother any judge or cas worker would say the same"

No no no are you serious I'm leaving where's my baby RYA BABY RYA WHERE ARE YOU WHERES MY BABY JUDAS PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME PLEASE YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD ITS BEEN

" baby I ain't do shit I gave you a choice and you continue to fight with me don't you wanna give your baby a safe home somewhere she can feel safe instead of living in fear well I'm your way out take it or leave it elly"

⚠️breaking news ⚠️
Police are searching for the man by the name of Johnson Winston who went missing about 2 months ago but have found what looks like what could be the remains of a body yesterday afternoon police are still looking for leads to this gruesome murder if you have any details call crime stoppers.

Reality hit harder as soon as the news of my handy work became world news as jail flashed across my mind I couldn't leave my baby in the hands of this monster father or not that was my baby I don't care what you say I'm leaving

" you can go but she stays here "

I don't have time for this if It wasn't for you and your bitch we would be long gone like I don't understand why you care rya baby there you are babies were leaving baby say bye to daddy

" I was hoping it ain't have to come to this bitch put my daughter down" .

As he held my hair tightly a stray tear ran down my eyes why you doing this Judas please I'm sorry your hurting me

" you know what hurts you not reaching out telling me I had a daughter for 2 years"

I didn't know where you were please let go

" well now I'm here tryna give you hope and a choice and you deadass tryna leave me understand when I tell you this you and that lil girl ain't going no where and what ever problems you put yourself in it's handled we're gonna start over and your gonna be that bitch that listens "

If I don't

"Risk going to jail your choice "

Comment like vote share