III: Orange Puree

Gutting a superior probably wasn't smart. But at this point my newfound powers and the short tempered wolf inside of me had had enough of Aubree's obnoxiousness. I could feel the growl in the back of my throat as claws pierced though my hands. I was half shifting, a power only awarded to a pure blooded lycan, but I wasn't concerned about my bloodline at this moment. My eyes were trained on the scantily clothed orange that looked like she was about to fight me. I lurched towards her claws out when I stopped to see my mate move in front of her. How dare he stop me from my right as his mate. A growl ripped through my throat.
Her blood was mines.
"Stop omega, I don't know what Witch's power this is but kneel to your alpha", my mate attempted to use the alpha command on me.
I grinned. A evil wolffish grin. I shoved the dainty man out of my way, I am more powerful than he, he can not stop me. I could feel my powers bubble inside of me. Popping through my veins like fireworks. A claw lurched forward toward Aubree's throat. I rejoiced at the blood, the orange purée. I giggled as I looked upon her face frozen with horror. This was what she deserved.

Small update, I know I'm terrible at updating but a huge shoutout to a reader that added this book to their "good" reading list. Y'alls support always inspires me to keep updating.
Lots of love,
MMB