Red and Black

Loki woke up to find Kitri missing from his bed and his eyebrows furrowed. He got dressed before heading to the throne room, and when he was not able to find her there either, he began to grow slightly more concerned, deciding to go to the bar where they had met prior.

He let out a quiet sigh of relief when he found her chatting away with a female light elf while eating breakfast. "If she is planning on taking her, she has great taste. I really would like to be involved in something like that now, would I not?" He thought, looking over the other woman before his eyes were drawn back to Kitri. "Hmm... Although I do intend to enjoy her for myself in the meantime."

Kitri saw the eyes of the elven woman widen as she peered behind her at someone walking closer to them. Kitri scoffed quietly as she glanced over her shoulder, and as expected saw Loki making his way over.

"My... my Greetings m'lord!" The woman let out, her voice shaking from her nerves.

"Good morning, Loki." Kitri said casually, looking up at him in amusement as he walked close enough to place one of his hands on her shoulder.

"Good morning, ladies. Or is it the afternoon already?" He asked with a stretch as he sat down by Kitri.

The woman's eyes looked like they were going to jump out of their sockets.

Odin was not particularly fond of races from other realms, and the only other realm Thor favored was Midgard, so having another son of Odin see that a light elf was seated in this exclusive area made the woman panic. "Lady Kitri, you have my sincerest apologies. I had no idea-"

Kitri raised a hand to cut her off. "Nothing of the sort, you have nothing to apologize for. He is uh... a friend of mine."

Loki let out a quiet scoff at her explanation, before ordering a drink and some food for himself from a surprised looking waitress. It was uncommon for one of the heirs to the throne to go there for food instead of Odin's main hall, but she was not about to question someone of his status.

The woman's eyes shot between the two of them as she was trying to compose herself. "Was I set up by this woman..? I could be cast out of Asgard if he just says the word..." Her thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Kitri gently placing a hand on her thigh.

"You were telling me about the shops your family runs back on Alfheim?" Kitri asked.

Pure anxiety finally overwhelmed the woman. "Lady Kitri... And my prince, you have my most sincere apologies. I had forgotten about a prior commitment, and I must leave at once." She let out, before she quickly got up and made her way out.

Kitri turned to look at Loki with an exaggerated pout. "You scared her off." She complained playfully. "I have never met a Ljósálfar before."

Loki chuckled and lightly traced the neckline of her blouse with one of his long fingers, enjoying feeling the smoothness of her skin under his touch. "Some of them are quite beautiful. Skin fairer than the sun to look at. Quite an extreme contrast from the dark elves of Svartalfheim."

She bit her lip and looked up at him, before trying to switch the subject. "Does our charming prince have a busy day planned for himself?"

Loki shrugged and rolled his eyes while removing his hand. "Not exactly the most fun of activities. Politics with some... not particularly exciting people." He complained while taking a sip of the drink that was brought to him. "A far more entertaining question would be "How long do I have you for?" He asked as he tried to hide his excitement.

He had some vague ideas of how he could possibly use what she had told him to manipulate her, but with how direct and casual she had been acting around him it was difficult to get a clear idea of what specific means he could use his trickery. It seemed that it would be far more interesting to witness what would happen if he could just provide the right kind of nudges to get her to fall back into her previous devious behavior.