Part 1

A party...
Pandit-Preeti were dancing.

  Suddenly Preeti sneezed.

Preeti:Sorry Pandit.Let me go to the washroom.
Pandit:Ok.
Preeti went to the washroom.When she returned she was shocked to see Pandit dancing with another girl.Pandit saw Preeti fuming in anger.

Preeti walked off angrily.Pandit ran after her.
Pandit:Preeti..listen to me.
Preeti:I don't want to hear anything.I just went just a few steps away from you and in my absence you started romancing another girl.

Pandit:Preeti..you are misunderstanding me.I was not romancing,but dancing.as you know she is my colleague.She was alone,so she just asked me for a dance.I could'nt say no she is my colleague.
Preeti:Why does she want to dance with a married man?It's your fault.You are not a baby.
You could have refused.But you did'nt do it.

  Pandit:Preeti..I am sorry.

Preeti:I don't want to hear anything.
They reached home.Still they were fighting.Seeing this Guddan shouted:Will you guys please stop it?
Preeti:Di..this Pandit only started it.

Pandit:No Bhabhi.
Preeti:Because of you only I started fighting.
Guddan:Stop it and patch up.
Preeti:Patch up with him?No way.
Pandit:If you are not interested then even I am not interested for patch up.
Guddan:You both are spoiling your relationship because of ego and immaturity.Only when you lose your love you will understand it's pain.
Guddan's eyes were full of tears.She walked away
Pandit and Preeti became upset.They walked in different direction.

Guddan looked at hers and Akshat's wedding photograph.
Guddan:I know that you hate me.That's why you are taking up extra work to be away from me.
But I miss you Akshat.I am waiting for you to return home.I know that you will come soon as you can't avoid your dearest sister Uruvi's engagement party.Who thought that our beautiful relationship will ruin like this?

  Flash back...

Hospital...
A nurse:Dr.Guddan..an emergency case is there.An Accident case.
Guddan:Bring him immediately.

An injured person was brought.Guddan examined him.
Guddan:Bring him to the operation theatre immediately.Get ready for the surgery.
Guddan did the surgery.
Later he got his consciousness.Guddan was relieved.
Guddan:Thank God you are alright.We got you from the accident spot.No one knows anything about you.What is your name?What are you doing?
His face became dull.
Guddan:Say..what is your name?

He:Doctor...doctor...I ...I can't remember my name.
Guddan was shocked.

He started crying.Guddan felt sad.
Unknowingly she caressed his head.
Guddan:Please don't be upset.You just had an operation and a surgery.You are still in shock.May be after some hours you will regain your memory.

After a day too He could not even recall his memory.Guddan realized that he has lost his memory.
Akshat:I lost my memory.Right doctor?
Guddan became upset.
Akshat cried bitterly.
Guddan:Look...you had a terrible accident.Your life got saved.That itself is a luck.You just lost your memory,not your life.You may get your memory later.Or you can create new memories.

  Akshat:But doctor..I don't even have a name.I am nameless.I have no identity.

Akshat held her hand:Tell me do I have any name?

  Guddan recalled the movie which she saw on the previous day.She remembered the male lead's name.

Guddan:Then I will give you a nice name.Akshat.How is it?
He smiled:Akshat..it's a good name.Thank you Doctor.
Guddan smiled.
Akshat:When will I get discharged?
Guddan:You just had a surgery.It will take some time.

  Akshat:I am not in a hurry to leave the hospital.Because I have no home to go.This hospital is my only home doctor.

Guddan looked at him emotionally.

Present...

Uruvi attended phone call.
"Hi sweet heart".
Uruvi's face blossomed:Karn!
Karn:Ya.your Karn.
She blushed.
Karn:What are you doing?
Uruvi:I was just looking at the moon and stars.
Karn:You know what?Even I was looking at them.
Uruvi:You too?
Karn:We both doing the same thing is a beautiful coincidence.But not a surprise as our hearts and minds think alike.