Part 3

Flash back....

Days passed and Parth's attraction towards Shorvori turned into love.

One day Parth went near Shorvori to confess his love.
Parth:Shorvori ..I want to tell you something.
Shorvori :Ok say.
Parth:I..I...

Shorvori :Say..you are even nervous to talk to your best friend.
Parth closed his eyes to gain courage to confess her love:I..I...
Suddenly he realized that somebody's lips were on his lips.
He opened his eyes in shock.Shorvori was smooching him passionately.He could not believe it.

Haan aa o...

Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon (x2

Shorvori moved away smiling.
Parth looking at her blushing

Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

Shorvori :I love you too Parth.
Parth was surprised.

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Aa o... aa...

Shorvori :You were planning to propose me.Right?

Parth:How did you understand that?
Shorvori :Seeing your eyes itself I realized that you love me.Your nervousness confirmed that you wanted to confess your love to me.Since you had no courage for that I decided to confess my love by smooching you.How is my style of confessing love?
Parth blushed shyly.

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya
Warna hai milta kahaan
Hum kaafiron ko Khuda (x2)

Shorvori :Won't you kiss me back?

Parth blushed:When it is the right time I will.

Shorvori :You are a typical boring Indian boy who will kiss only after marriage.
They both giggled.

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili
Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

They embraced each other romantically.

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

O...
aa... o...

(.

One day Parth saw Shorvori holding a White guy's hand and walking.Parth was irritated and shocked.
He screamed:Shorvori !What is this?
He pulled her out from that guy's hold.
Shorvori :Behave properly Parth.This is not India.Here you can't manhandle a girl like this.
Parth:First you tell me why are you in this guy's arms?
Shorvori :Because I feel nice to be in his arms.

Parth was shocked:Then what about me?Are you not happy with me?
Shorvori :Unfortunately no.You were a nice friend.But a very boring boy friend.But I don't blame you.You Indian boys are very unromantic.
Parth was shocked.
Parth:What are you saying Shorvori ?
Shorvori :Let us break up Parth.What is the use of this relationship where a girl friend does'nt get what she craves for from her boy friend?
Parth was shattered.
Parth:Are you a typical foreign girl who keeps changing boy friends.

Parth walked away with a broken heart.After that day they both ignored each other.Within a few days the course got over and Parth went back to India.He did not enquire about Shorvori .

Present...

Parth was in tears thinking of his past.

Flash back...

One day..while walking downstairs to reach Guddan, Akshat slipped down stair steps and his head got injured.Guddan screamed:Akshatttttttttttttttt!
He fell unconscious.
Guddan burst into tears.

Akshat was taken to the hospital.Guddan did the surgery restlessly.She was relieved as Akshat's life got saved.
Akshat opened his eyes.Guddan smiled:Akshat!
Akshat:Who are you?
Guddan was shocked:Akshat!
Akshat:Yes..I am Akshat Luthra.But who are you?
Guddan:What are you saying Akshat?First I was your doctor...now also I am your doctor.

Akshat:Oh..so you are the doctor who saved my life.Thank you so much doctor.I remember travelling to Ahmedabad from Munbai for a meeting and meeting with an accident.But after that I don't know what happened.
Guddan was shattered.
She thought:It means that Akshat got his memory and he forgot me.
Guddan:But more than that I am your wife Akshat.Mrs.Guddan Akshat.
Akshat was shocked:What rubbish are you saying Doctor?Just because you saved my life you can't claim that I am your husband.
Guddan:I am not saying simply.We are married Akshat.A few months back you met with an accident and came here.I only did your operation.You had lost your memory.Your were depressed.After that we fell in love with each other and became one through the institution of marriage.

Akshat:Don't cook up stories Dr.Guddan.
Guddan:I am not faking Akshat.
Guddan showed their wedding photographs to him on the phone.He was shocked.
Akshat:How could you take advantage of my memory loss state and marry me Dr.Guddan?As a doctor you should have understood that I would regain my memory at any moment and refuse to accept you.
Guddan:I could'nt think anything like that as we were bound by love.
Akshat:Love...my foot.I don't love you.

Guddan was shattered.