Part 2

Parth could not believe his eyes.

His past is standing before him.The past which gave him only pain and betrayal.He did not know when his eyes got filled with tears and anger.Shorvori struggled hard to control her tears.
Shorvori:Hi Parth..
Parth walked off silently.
Rakhi:What happened to Parth?Why is he behaving like this to our guest?

Guddan and Preeti looked at each other.
Rakhi:Don't feel bad Shorvori.Usually Parth is not like this.He is very well mannered.But I don't know why he behaves like this now.
Shorvori:It's ok..I know that Parth is a well mannered guy.
Rakhi:How do you know that?
Shorvori:Because...because we were friends in college.
Rakhi,Mahesh and others were shocked.
Mahesh:Friends in college?You mean in US?

Shorvori:Yes.
Rakhi:Then why did he behave as if you are a stranger?
Shorvori:It's been many years.He must have forgotten me.

Rakhi and Mahesh became dull.

Shorvori shed tears in her Ballroom.
Guddan:So it means your past is Parthji?

Shorvori:Yes.
Guddan and Preeti were shocked.
Preeti:I can't believe that it's Parthji.

Guddan:That's why he is behaving like this to you.
Shorvori:He hates me so much that he does'nt want to see my face.But even I did not know that your brother in law is Parth.

Parth drove his car restlessly thinking of his past.

Flash back...

Parth joined the university of US for higher studies.He was nervous and isolated as he was reserved and hesitant to mingle with whites.
Once he was sitting alone and reading a book in the college campus.Shorvori came near him.
Shorvori:Hey ..I don't know if you have noticed me or not..I am your classmate Shorvori.
Parth:Ya..I noticed you.After all you are the only Indian in class.
Shorvori:We both are Indians.Still why did'nt you come and talk to me?
Parth:I am sorry.
Shorvori:Guess you are a bit too reserved.You are from India who came here for higher studies.Right?
Parth:Yes.And you?
Shorvori:I have been brought up here.
Parth:I thought so.That's why you are very free with everyone.

Shorvori:After some time you will also get used to the Whites over here.They are also human beings like us.

They saw a girl hanging out with a boy.
Parth:I saw them with some other boy and girl yesterday.I feel these whites keep changing their partners.
Shorvori:Don't misunderstand them.All are not like that.They are also human beings like us with emotions.It's just that like typical Indians they don't pretend to be happy in a relationship for the sake of it.They break a relationship if they are not happy in it unlike Indians who prefer to suffer to the core just to maintain a relationship.
He just smiled.
Shorvori:Anyways ..shall we be friends?

She extended her hand towards him.Parth held her hand slowly.She smiled.

As Shorvori was the only Indian girl in his class Parth became more and more closer to Shorvori as a friend.They became very good friends.

Shorvori:I am really excited for the ball Ballroom dance.You join me Parth.
Parth:No no.I can't.I don't think I can manage it.

Shorvori:Why?You don't like dancing?
Parth:I like dancing.But here...
Shorvori:Don't be nervous for everything.I will be the one who will dance with you,not any White girl.Then why are you not showing any interest?You come.You will love it.Just think that you are dancing at diwali wedding holi parties.

Parth:Ok,I will come.
Shorvori:Very good.
Shorvori pulled his cheek cutely making him smile.

Parth arrived for the Ball Ballroom party.
Shorvori came wearing a beautiful gown.

Parth got mesmerised by her glowing beauty.
Shorvori:You look so handsome Parth.

He smiled.
Parth:You look beautiful like a fairy tale Princess.Just like I imagined how a Princess would be when mom narrated fairy tales to me in my childhood.

Shorvori:So I am your fairy tale Princess.That's such a sweet compliment.
He smiled.
Shorvori held his hand and swayed to the beautiful music.Parth forgot himself while dancing with Shorvori.
Parth:Thank you for calling me for the ball Ballroom dance.If you had'nt forced me I would have lost such beautiful moments.
Shorvori smiled:See..I told you that you will love it.
He smiled.

Present...

Guddan tried to ring up Akshat.But his phone was switched off.
Guddan became upset.

Guddan:You don't even bother about me when you are out of station.How did your love end like this Akshat?

Flash back...

Akshat was always upset in the hospital.Guddan felt sad seeing him.
She thought:I have met so many patients.But only this guy's pain is making me sleepless.Why?
Guddan went near him:Akshat..why are you always gloomy?
Akshat:How can I be happy doctor?I have no one.