Part 30

Alex's Pov:

It's been more than 15 minutes since girls left, I asked worried to Noah "I think we should check on the girls, they have been gone for long now." He nodded and we make our way to restroom, we saw female restroom and knock on the door. No one answered it we called both the girls name but no one said anything. 

I said pissed "Lily if you in there and not answering I promise I will leave for another week and take Noah with me, you will be left alone." But still no one answered so I opened the door to see Mia lying on the floor and Lily was no where to be found. I checked all the stalls and Noah sprinkled water on Mia's face. 

She opened her eyes adjusting to the lights around and asked "Where is Lily?" We just shook our heads and Noah asked her "What happened in here?" She said "Lily and I were talking and next minute someone hit me from behind and I was on floor after that I don't remember anything."

She just cried and I call for the cafe's staff and everyone around. I ask cafe's manager to show me the CCTV footage of last 30 minutes and Noah after settling Mia on a comfortable couch called the cop. He also called our PI team to look into the matter. 

While Noah was checking the footage I informed her brother and Oliver about her being kidnapped. The CCTV was hacked for 15 minutes so we could not find anything so we left for my house where I was meeting everyone. 

After 30 minutes my house was full with people there was Noah, Mia, my parents, Cody, Asher, Oliver and Connor. Along with my PI head Blake. We were finding ways about how to find Lily, my mother was crying and Mia was calming her down. I moved around the room chanting "I will not let anything happen to her." 

There was a knock on my door and I rushed to open it hoping it is Lily. But much to my dismay it was a boy around my age. He had same eye color as Lily and those eye which always melted me. He said "I am Robert Jones, I was keeping an eye on Lily for a few weeks now. I know where she is, I was outside cafe when I saw two men carrying her so I followed them."

I looked at him shocked and said "Why were you following her and when you followed her why did you not bring her back with you. Seeing how built up you are I guess you could easily tackle 2 men."

He shook his head and said "I will tell you later why I was following her, but I could not have done that because they were 6 men and they had gun. They could have harmed her and I did not wanted that to happen. So I followed them and clicked pictures of the place. They have around 30 people guarding that place so we need to make a plan so that we can bring back Lily safely without any harm." 

I said "Come in and show us the pictures we will figure out." I lead him inside and said "Everyone meet Robert Jones, he knows where Lily is and will help us get to her." My dad being the most non trusting man asked him "Why should we trust you?" He said "Sir I promise you that I genuinely want to help you and I have no ultra motive. If you want you can have people keep an eye on me until you get Lily back." 

Father ordered Blake "Keep his cell phone with you, check him properly to see if he has any hidden phone or bug with him and he will stay with you until we have Lily with us safely." Blake nodded and began to check him.

Father asked Cody "Who do you think can have her?" He just shrugged and said "Maybe my parents, they always wanted her to marry Daniel I don't know what for." Robert said "It can't be his parents I had a talk with them a day later Lily ran away and they said they are happy she ran away and it was them who realized the news of marriage and slap to media so that Cody finds out and helps his sister. They love her as much as they love Cody and would do anything to protect them."

Cody asked him "How can you be sure they were not lying?" Robert said "I know that but I can't tell you just yet. I have informed them about Lily's abduction and they will be here as soon as they can. They even said it's Daniel and his family that have abducted Lily." 

I asked him angrily "Did Maxwell paid you to say all this? Is this all planned by Maxwell and Daniel's family?" Robert said "I know you all will not trust me so easily, but first let's save Lily and then you will trust me."