Part 32

The door flew open and in walked Alex with a gun and a boy his age. Seeing Alex I run towards him and hug him tight, cried and said "You saved me Alex, you know they are bad people they killed many people, they even killed my twin sister and tortured my parents and brother." He just pulled me closer and I saw beside me, my parents hugging the other boy. 

Someone placed their hand on my shoulder for me to turn I looked at the boy who entered with Alex he had same eyes like me and looked just like dad a younger version. I hugged him and stayed like that for few minutes until someone pulled me away. I looked at Alex glaring towards Robert and pulling me away. Then entered Cody along with our parents and Noah along with Asher, Oliver, Connor and Alex's parents. 

Behind them were cops holding Daniel and his father captive. My real father went towards Daniel's father and asked him "Why did you do all this to me and my family? Why do you hate us all so much?" 

His father said "Your wife is the one whom I hate, she killed my mother or should I say our mother. That day I planned that I will kill her in front of her children and then kill all of you. I knew when to blow the house so that you and your children are safe but one was inside and she died and I could not find the other one until Robert ran away. When Robert visited the Maxwell I heard their conversation, I was going to tell Maxwell that Daniel is transferring to New York to bring back Lily. But there I found the girl I was looking for seventeen years. But my men lost Robert in New York so we brought Lily here and set a search party for Robert, but for our luck was not so good Robert was with you all." He said pointing to Alex. 

He continued "I will come back and get my revenge, I will not let any of you get away with what you did to my mother." The cops took them away and I saw my real mother fall on her knees and cry, I went towards her sat down and hugged her she said "It is always because of me first Ryder missed Robert's birth because I shot my mother and he took blame and went to prison and now all of you suffered all this years." 

Robert sat down the other side and hugged her from behind and said "Mom we love you and what ever you did was to protect us don't ever blame yourself everything is fine, see we have our Bella back she is all grown up and more beautiful then you." Dad chuckled and joined us in the hug we stayed like that for a minute.

Alex said "Lets get home everyone we will talk there. My parents house is near and bigger then our so we will go there." We nodded and left. I sat in passenger seat in Alex's SUV and my parents and brother behind.

My parents changed into Mr. and Mrs. Hilton's clothes. And then we all ate dinner and talked. 

My adoptive parents told me how they spread the news and how they helped Mary our maid to organize my bag for run away and how they took care of other things so that Daniel cannot find me. My parents told others their whole story and how they found me. Maxwell parents knew about this as Robert told them everything about us. 

I said "I am so happy to have two set of parents who care about me so much, I love you all." At this everyone smiled and Alex's mother said "Add three we are too your parents." I hugged her and then Alex said "Lets go home your parents can stay here or with us where ever they want." 

I looked at them and Robert said "We will stay with you we have lot of catching up to do. We do need some bonding time and I need to know your fiancee before you two can marry. I need to give him elder brother speech." We all chuckled at this. We hugged others good bye and left.