O N E.

h u a n g r e n j u n

Today is the first day of school and another day hanging out with six dorks.

While we were in the school gate, our annoying fangirls screamed and started calling us. Coloring books.

"Oppa!"
"I love you!"
"Be mine!"
"I like you!"
"No bitch he's mine!Their mine!"

As we heard that scream we immediately turned our heads to see who it was. Tch the so called queenka of the school, Kim Hyebyeol.

She's like obsessed to almost all of us but we somehow avoid her too. We ignored them and as we reached the locker Haechan, one of my friend approached me.

"Renjun, they said there is going to be a new student in our class I hope she's beautiful" He said to me with sparkling eyes. This hoe..

"Do you know what's her name?" I asked him and he guessed and shrugged.

"Kay. Let's go to our class now Jeno and Jaemin already got in the classroom they might be waiting for us now." I said and ran fastly but little did I know I bumped into someone and I stopped running then bowed and ran again.

I stoped running because as I saw her face, she looked really familiar and that made me look back but there's no sign of her.

I walked in the classroom and all of the girl's eyes are on me

"Oppa!" They called then I just ignored them.

I sat on my seat and since the teacher is still not around I messaged them in our group chat.

00Dreamies😎

moominjun :
guys do you know the name of the new student?

nana :
i heard it starts with Eun

jenofun:
yas another girl to annoy!!

nana:
oh no😂

haechan:
what if she's just like those other girls?

I quickly hid my phone because our subject teacher in math came in. Ugh I literally hate math. I took a quick glance at Jaemin and he was smiling because his favorite subject is math and he's quick at solving problems.

"Ok so class we have a new student pls come in dear" Our teacher signalled someone to enter and my classmates made noise again.

"Woah she's beautiful"
"She's only mine back off"
"Woah body goals"
"She's so perfect!"
"A guy she's dating must be very lucky"

The other girls was giving her death glares but she just ignored it then she bowed and started introducing her self.

"Goodmorning, I am You Eunsoo and I'm a returnee in this school I hope you still remember me and take care of me" She said while smiling and stopped when we made eye contact.

Yoon Eunsoo, my childhood best friend she moved to China because of her parents when she was 13 and I didn't know she left at that time and that time was my birthday. I waved at her and smiled then she smiled back.

I'm glad she still remembered me.

"Now please find a vacant seat and I will start my lesson now." Half of the class complained and the other started sleeping especially Jeno. He totally hates maths.

I saw the seat beside me was vacant so I signalled Eunsoo to sit beside me and she smiled.

"Hey missed me?" I asked with our face close. She slapped me in the face softly and chuckled.

"Of course idiot. It's been four years we haven't met" She said then she started pinching my cheeks. I slapped her hand and stated,

"You did not change even a bit except for your face" Then I started to stare at her eyes like it was some staring contest.

"Wait, did I get prettier?" She asked pretending to be shocked.

"Tch you gut uglier pfft" Then I mentally laughed. not that loud because maybe we will get caught by the math teacher.

"Hate you. But to be honest though you got more handsome and taller" She said making me touch my face and pretend to be touched. Uwu.

(a/n : nct127's Touch ayiE HAHAHA)

The bell rang which means it's already break time. Eunsoo stared at me with a questioning look.

"What are they so excited about a bell ringing?" Woah she absolutely forgot what it meant.

"It means it's break time. Gosh Eunsoo your so old already" She smacked my arm when she heard the last part of what I said.

"Eyy Renjun already grown up eh? Your so lucky bro" I turned to see who it was and its was Jeno having that annoying smile on his face. Ugh he always teases almost everyone in our class.

"Remember the girl I was talking about in the past? This is her my childhood bestfriend" I said then smiled ear to ear and I took a glance at her and she..blushed?.

"Oh the one you've been crying everytime it's your birthday?" I smacked Haechan's arm but well it's the truth and I cry because I miss her.

"Well shut up and lets just go one little pig is already hungry here." I said to them and started to eye Eunsoo.

"Who?" She finally spoke and great thing she's not that shy.

"Isn't it obvious? it's you" Then she smacked my arm and Jeno started to stop her.

"Hey hey hey stop fighting I guess your hungry already come on let's go and I'm Jeno by the way" Then he offered his hand to Eunsoo for a handshake and smiled then Eunsoo shyly shaked hands together with him and she blushed. Hmmm something's fishy.

"Yah ppalli Haechan is starting to make boring puns again" Jaemin said a little bit annoyed and we started walking to the cafeteria.

As we reached there all eyes were on us especially thst Eunsoo is with us and they started gossiping about us.

"Wait maybe that new student is one of their girlfriends"

"Maybe she's a slut"

"I heard her name is Eunsoo"

"She's childhood bestfriend with Renjun right?Maybe that's why"

"She's pretty though"

"Ugh how dare she steal my man"

I took a glance at Eunsoo and she felt uncomfortable and I was suppose to rub her back to make her feel comfortable but Jeno did it first.

I felt jealousy.

--•--
e n d o f c h . o n e .