T W E L V E.

y o u  e u n s o o

Minutes passed and students are doing unnecessary things (others are doing assignment slash nonsense)im still waiting for Saera to arrive though, i need to give this jacket back.

"EUN! SOO! YOU!" Oh I know who causes that weird noise pollution. Lee Saera. She jogged up to me.

Breathes heavily, "Annyeong~~!" I chuckled and looked at her, "What made you so happy today, hmm?" She motioned her shoulders up and down.

"And oh I forgot to give you this." I handed her Mark's hoodie. "Its marks so you give it to him since hes your brother."

She gave the hoodie back. "A big big big nO. You give it. I will go with you but you give it." I snobbed at her. "I dont even know where their classroom is!" She thought for a while, "Me neither."

A sudden 'ting' in my head came. "Renjun!" He looked up to me from reading. "What?"

"Since you know where Mark's room is how about you bring us there? Please~" He sighed, "Ok. Fine." Why is he acting so cold when Saera is with me.

"I dont want to go with him because I guess hes in a bad mood. Bye." Saera whispered to me and she waved her hand.

"Lets go."

"This building is kinda new to me, but the location of the dorms is the same. Speaking of dorms, where was it?" I asked and he raised a brow.

"Dorms were removed because there was an issue about couples doing..you know thats why they just made this building the senior high department." I 'oh'ed and he climbed up the stairs.

Weve been going up for i dont know times. "Moominjun which floor is his room?" I asked, exhausted. "Fourth floor. Dont worry once we get up there you will be welcomed by fresh air."

I raised my brow and hold the railings, "You sure you're not being sarcastic?" He chuckled, "No, really the air is great and fresh I promise."

"Yeah whatever."

///

I literally gasped for air because hate the stairs! I looked at Renjun who looks like he just got used to it. Oh come on!

"Done having drama?" He asked with arms crossed leaning on the wall. I showed him my middle finger for 0.1 second.

"So where is Mark's room." He didn't respond so I just followed where he's going. We stopped at a door and Renjun swung it open, without even knocking.

And unfortunately, I was litterally in front if the door! All students eyes were on me and I waved my hand and smiled akwardly.

Renjun pushed me aside, "Good morning sunbaenims! Where is Mark hyung?" They all pointed at a boy sleeping. It must be Mark. His classmate shook him and he woke up.

Our eyes met and he quickly stood up, "Oh, hey Eunsoo, Renjun. What made you two come here." Renjun pointed me.

"Oh! Sorry. I forgot to give you your hoodie so I gave this back to you." He chuckled. "No need, that's yours already. I have lots of hoodies in the house anyways."

I blinked and bowed. "Thank you." Mark closed the classroom's door and Renjun sighed, "Seniors are so lucky because their classroom is aircon." My mouth formed an 'o'

We started walking through the hallways and since classes starts very late, we decided to stand by here in the SH Building.

The freshed air brushed through my hair. I heard and click near me and it was Renjun taking a pic of me.

"Yah!" I grabbed his phone and thank god his not that tall. Just average. I took his phone and looked at his gallery. It's full of cringey selcas of him. Lol. And a picture of me.. Right now.

"For memories." He said and casually snatched his phone back. "Dummy, we can still hang out anytime. School year just started." I stated in a matter of fact-ly

"Let's go back before the bell rings." I nodded and catched up.

///

Great, arts class is next after this stupid math. Arts is my best subject because we get to have free time, just draw anything even if it's ugly than their butt.

Our Math teacher left and I saw students giving her a middle finger but good thing she didn't see.

Well it's because she has a bad attitude and low skills of teaching that's why, yeah we call that a bich.

We heard a clap through the door and no one else but our Arts teacher signalling us to line outside to go to the arts room.

Arts room!? Omg we're gonna paint!? Well, arts is my fav but I'm not good at arts! Bishhhhhhhhh.

I hope this is by partner so that I can give my hopes to my partner and let it do everything. Hehehihi.

"Yow you yes you You Eunsoo." Saera called me trying to be humor-ic. And I don't even know if that's a word or not. But it's a word in my dictionary. Heh. Try me biches.

"What~?" I asked. "Do you have a partner already?" I shook my head and said, "You can be my partner if your good in arts." She nodded, "I am!"

"Good good. Heheheheheh."

(a/n: ganyan mag chat si crush pagkatapos mag say ng korni jokes. lmao HAHAHAHAHA.)

I tried to my best to paint neatly and artisticly because Saera here is.. hOpeleSs. Ugghhhh. I dipped my paint brush but since I didn't look, I accidentally spilled some of the paint..

All students eyes were on me and I, froze. Omg I'm gonna be dead. And worse, my cheeks itch. I scratched my cheeks using my hands and I don't fricking care if it has paint.

Good thing our class' commitee of discipline cleaned up the mess and I thanked him after. Choi Soobin. He's also a basketball player, many girls has a crush on him, but not me.

I tried to find some face towel or any wipes but Jeno is fuccing near me what the fucc bich. A wet wipe touched my face and yeah, he wiped my face using a wet wipe.

And not gonna lie, i fRICKING WANNA DIE. Omg Lee Jeno stohb it! My cheeks are so red you might think it's a paint or what.

I got flustered and he showed me his eye smile. HIS EYE FUCCING SMILE. BICh someone call —123456789my heartsgonnaexplode—.

I felt someone looking at us intensely and I can't look anywhere because I don't wanna ruin this moment with my crush~ omg. I'm such a hoe. Oh just kidding i an angeleu.

"Renjun can help you in painting though." He said and threw the wipes to who knows where.

"Oh not you?" I asked. "Why me?"

"Nothing~"

——•——
e n d o f c h. t w e l v e .