C H I T T A P H O NNNN.

y o u  e u n s o o

After Saera giving me a tour in this fucking mansion, I landed on her bed but she dragged me to her closet.

"Change. I'll go out because I'm- bye!" She got out and closed the door. I opened her closet. Damn she's so organized. But I'm more ;)).

I picked a black high waist skirt but headed to the bathroom to change my-you know eheh.

I got out and changed into the skirt. I got out of the room to just pass the boring time.

"Oh hey, where are you going?" I turned to my back to see Mark with a pillow neck on his neck (well obviously a pillow neck should be on it's neck lol".

"Nothing just passing the time. By the way where is Saera?" I asked and walked closer to me and dragged me by holding my wrist. Just what the fuck.

"She's in the fun room"

"Fun room? So she just left me here?" I asked. She should've just bring me along there.

"Well the last thing she said to me was 'take you time and not waste it' but I didn't get it so I just shrugged it off" he said. Well you don't get it? Well I get it. She's shipping us. Well don't worry I'll ship her with Donghyuck.

"So she has a crush on Hyuck?" His question made me come back to reality.

"Did I say that outloud?" And he nodded trying to hold back his laugh. He opened the oh so secretly door of the 'fun room' and there is Saera playing mobile legends shouting like a crazy kid because she won.

She looked at us and smirked looking at our hands. At first I didn't get and was about to let go but he let go first. Thank god he's not like the other boys.

"So why are you here(?)" Saera asked and I sat down glaring at her.

"Because you're too mean" I said and pouted.

"I know" and she chuckled continuing playing that stupid game.

The room is so chilling and nice to be very honest. It's a bit dark but is lighten up because of the neon lights like, red, blue and violet. Pretty aesthetic though. I'm starting to get cold so I hugged my self but someone already handed me a jacket.

"I guess you didn't bring my jacket all along with you huh" It was Mark.

"Nope I forgot. Sorry"

"No it's okay" I heard Saera cough and I had my resting bitch face on. Here goes this bitch again.

"My ship is finally sailing oh my gosh."

"Shut up or else I'm shipping you with Haechan than you know who," I said and she stayed quiet and resumed on playing what she's playing.

I checked the time and it's already 10 a.m.  Why is time so slow? I'm hungry already.

"Hey Sae,"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any food here?" I asked and she pointed at where the refrigerator was.

I picked doritos and salsa and sat down opening the pack.

"Y'all, want some?" Then Mark sat beside me and started to get some and opened the salsa.

He's also playing mobile legends. I think he's playing with Saera right now. I was lost in my thoughts when Mark started to stare at me but immediately cut off because Saera was shouting hell ass loud.

"wOOH! SHAME ON YOU MARK I WON I WON I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD BE BETTER THAN MY OLDER BRO- OOPs did I disturb something?" She asked and let out a teasing smile. I mouthed her 'fuck you' and she mouthed back, 'love you too' .

"You know I know that I know what you're saying at each other right?" Mark said making us stop.

"Yeah just play that dumb game again." I said and both of them give me a disgusted look. I mean I hate mobile legends. My phone last year got broken because of that.

--•--
e n d o f c h. t E n. chiTtapRr!