S E V E N.

y o u e u n s o o

We headed the arcade after Jeno bought his new headset and getting complaints from the clerk why he keeps on getting his earphones broken and we couldn't stop laughing when we got out the store.

Right now, the boys are playing basketball and me and Saera is just sitting here.

Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun was the ones who always got many points meanwhile Haechan... It's better to not mention or else he'll burn.

Jeno sat beside me and started a conversation. I elbowed Saera and eyed Jeno.

"So hey why are you sitting there have fun!" Jeno said and dragged me so I begged Saera to help me but she just smiled. This bich. Love you.

Now I'm facing him. Gosh I feel like I'm a cat and he's the dog and I feel r e a l l y small.

Lord help me please

Lord help me please

"Wanna get that?" He asked pointing to the big teddy bear.

"I what?"

"Do you want that bear? I can get it for you"

"Uhm sure" I said and he started to dart those red circles but too bad he didn't dart them well and I didn't get my teddy bear.

"Umm sorry I can you know sometimes-

"Here let me do it" Renjun snapped out of nowhere and started to play darts. Luckily, he darted them well and he gave me the teddy bear and I immediately grabbed it.

"Yepee! Thank You! Yehet!" I said and hugged Renjun. Shit why does he have to be this tall.

*Cough cough* I let go of Renjun when Haechan made that stupid coughing sound and he coughed again so I literally guess this is serious now.

I can't stop laughing I'm sorry

Not sorry.

"W-water bi-itch" Then Saera gave him her water and he immediately drank it which made Saera want to get her water back.

They just had an indirect kiss. Omo.

"You just had an indirect kiss!" I shouted making the others look at us and Renjun pulled me back.

"Yah"

"What?"

"I ship Haechan and Saera you know." He said making me laugh akwardly. Haha shit. You idiot Saera has a fucking crush on you.

"Thank you" Haechan said to Saera and gave her eMpty water bottle back. She refused to get it.

"Idiot are you b l i n d ? It's empty you throw it" Saera said and Haechan snobbed at her.

"You bitch"

"Oh look who's talking." Ohh Saera snapped which made Haechan just throw it.

"Come on how about a lunch? My treat." Jeno said. What's with people these days? Why do they keep on treating me?

"Me too since it's my treat to Eunsoo."

"Yay the Lee's" Jaemin said sarcastically earning a glare from Haechan.

"Me too! My treat..on the desserts" Haechan said.

"Yay the three idiotic cousins" Renjun said more like a whisper but the three of them heard it earning a glare.

"Come on let's go we've been her for two fucking hours and I'm hungry as fuck" Haechan said and led the way.

////

We were on our way home when Saera handed me the case I bought earlier.

"Hey since your parents and my parents are on a business trip how about I'll have a sleep over at your house or mine?" She asked. Oh my gosh this is my first time having a sleep over at a friends house-except Renjun.

"Uhm sure my house? My maids are on their shift today until Thursday their only off every Friday so I bet they can cook us in dinner." I said and she thinked for a while.

"Hmm sure but next time in my house alright?" Then I nodded

The four boys already got home because they have their own card while me and Saera.. we're still waiting for a bus here in the bus stop.

After ten minutes.. a bus finally came and stopped by. I looked at our destination if it is and it is then we entered it. Hearing loud whispers.

"Hey look! The daughters of the owners of the famous companies"

"Hey aren't their parents collabing?"

"They are really pretty"

"Woah their so perfect"

We finally found a seat and sat down.

"So your parents owns a company too?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup. Me and my brother will be handling it soon"

"Wait you have a brother? How come I didn't see him?" So she has a brother. I hope he's handsome ahihi

"When we started hanging out he's been going home alone and he's also studying where we are studying but he's just one year higher."

"So he's a senior already?"

"Yup first year senior high seventeen years old"

"What's his name?"

"Lee Minhyung but we prefer calling him Mark since he also studied in Canada two years ago"

"Oh is he handsome?" I asked out of the blue making her give me a weird look.

"He's handsome just a little. In my opinion but girls are crazy over him tho. Ugh I hate him so much thst st the same time I love him." She said smiling at her self.

"Let's continue our conversation later we're almost there." I said standing up.

--•--
e n d o f c h . s e v e n.