Adrianna and hawks plan

Hawks POV 

what the hell happened to that cinderella brat she used to be so stupid and who is she talking to, is she flirting with him, no i'm going to crush her if the last thing i do. I just need help to break them apart for good. There walking away now is the perfect time i will convince adrianna to help me and then we will follow them.

"oi adrianna com here for a sec " " what is it babe and why are you whispering " oh good i love her voice ha i chose the right girl " i need your help with something you in " " that depends what is it and what do i get out of it " she was whispering and walking away " i need your help breaking up those two so i can crush rose uh i mean annabeth ah who care's whatever her name is and separate them "

Adrianna POV

as soon as hawk said that i had another idea that came to my mind if we separate them that hot guy can be mine and she wont be able to do anything or about it  " sure i'm in what do you want me to do " " we need to follow them now and find out what they're talking about so we can ruin there plans and then you flirt with percy Jackson in front of annabeth so she thinks he is cheating on her with you " he tried whispering huskily because we were now right behind them " but what if she knows that he wouldn't because they have apparently been through a lot " i almost yelled through frustration forgetting that there right in front of us. "ok im going to regret suggesting that but then instead of flirting with him grab and kiss him in front of her and then wait for her to walk away and pull back while walking away" wait that actually might sound like that might work the only problem is.............." shit were did they go"

A/N 

hey guy i think i already said this or if not then im going to say this now all of them are now 20, 21 and nico in this story is 2 years younger than them so he is 18 and nico will come in soon enough just have to keep reading to find out