-The Beggining-

~Moon's POV~

"Well, this is the first day of grade 10. I hope it went well." And then taehyung comes, then said, "KIM MOON NA!" As he yelled at me. I replied "WHAT" with my confused expression. Then tae answered, "YOU ATE MY FOOD!!!" with his angry emotion. I replied him, "I DIDN'T. IT WAS JUNGKOOK OPPA." I was annoyed. Tae said, "JUNGKOOK!!!!!" he yelled across the room. Then jungkook came and said, "What hyung?" With his scared look. Tae answered him, "You ate my food didn't you?!?" As he was very annoyed. Jungkook replied, "N-no i didn't..." with a scared tone voice. Tae said, "I'M GONNA GET YOU JUNGKOOK!!!!" and then he ran to catch jungkook. Jungkook while running he yelled, "MOOMMM".

Then i giggled. And then i realized its time to go to school, after that i yelled to remind my brothers, "YAH ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE IF WE DON'T GO NOW!"

and then everyone rushed to the door and went in the car. Jin oppa was driving the car.

A few minutes later...

Finally we arrived at school. Good thing we're not late. I said, "guys, im kinda nervous.. since its my first time at grade 10.." with my nervous voice tone. Then Yoongi replied me "its going to be fine. You'll do great at grade 10." And then he hugged me.

I'm very happy that i have brothers that are very supportive to me. After that we all did a group hug. I feel good now since all of my brothers supports me. And then we all went to our classes.