Chapter 3: Crushes.

MOON'S POV

Finally, I'm at home. I sighed. "GUYS! COME HERE TO MY ROOM!" i shouted to my brothers from my room upstairs (which is basically upstairs too. Also my bros). Then, all of my brothers came to my room. "Why did you call us?" Hoseok asked. "Wellllll obviously I'm gonna talk about crushes" i smirked. "NOPE." All of them said. "Well, you have to. And i have something to tell" i said. "What is it?" They asked.

"NAMJOON LIKES--" someone cuts me.

"NO ONE" he cuts me.

"NAMJOON LIKES DAHYUNNNN"

Everybody gasped. "Oh, now namjoonie hyung has a crush" jungkook said and smirked. "YAH! KIM MOON NA! I'M GONNA BREAK YOU BONE" he yelled at me and i ran across the room. "Not if you don't catch me first." I said teasingly. Well, i'm the fastest runner at school actually. So, it's hard to chase me 😅. Everyone laughed. Meanwhile, Namjoon is very tired. So, he decided to sit down and stoped catching me. "well, Namjoon oppa, i guess i win by running" i said. Then someone asked me, "So, Moon, how exactly you know he liked Dahyun?" Jungkook asked. "I knew when he carried Dahyun to the School Health Unit. And, he also said it himself" i answered. "WAIT. HE CARRIED HER???" Jin asked. "YES DUHH."  "Well, do you guys have crushes too?" I asked. "Uhm... not me" Yoongi said. "Oh really..?" I said suspiciously to him. "Of course." He said. "K fine." I said.

~a few moments later.. ~

"You guys can get out now tho." I said. Then everyone got out. I got to my bed and slept. I tried to sleep, but i can't. I don't know why. I suddenly remembered my dad which is already at heaven. He died because of car crash accident. Without knowing, i dropped a tear. I cried. Until, i sleep.

--The next day--

I woke up and i realized it was 6.30 am. "Oh dear.. i need to get up now!" I think inside of my head. I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out from bathroom and wore this:

   (She has boots on) "i guess this is pretty nice!" I said while seeing myself at the mirror

   (She has boots on) "i guess this is pretty nice!" I said while seeing myself at the mirror. Then i got out from my room and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I drooled because of the foods. I ate a lot. Then we all went to school. Once again, the girls went to my brothers. They fangirling again. After that, i saw Dahyun with someone else. Dahyun noticed me and went to me. "Hey Moon! This is my friend, Sana. She is very sweet, kind and playful." She said introducing Sana to me. "Hello! Im Sana!" She said. "Oh, i'm Moon." I said. We all get along together.

YOONGI'S POV

I saw a girl and it caught my eye. She is very pretty yet like a goddess. I wonder if we could get along with eachother...

-END OF POV-

SANA'S POV

Moon looks very nice! I bet she would make a great friend. I'm very happy that now i finally have great friends that i could trust. I'm glad.