My First Crush pt. 2

☁️❣️☁️

Last chapter:
I almost fell to the floor until someone catches me. My heart was fluttering a lot. When i saw his face this close. And it was...

This chapter:
It was... Hyunjin. His face looks very smooth and also angelic. His lips are pink-ish red. And his cute small mole under his eye.

"Moon??? hELLOOOO??" Hyunjin waved his hand. "O-oh.. sorry.." i said while standing up. "You good mate?" He asked while giggling. "Y-yea.. let's just go." I said.

                            ☁️🌥️☁️

We got back to our class and sat down. Suddenly, Dahyun came to my table and said, "Soooo, how's with Hyunjin?" She said while smile-smirk to me. "Umm... good? I guess?" I said with a little bit of suspicion. "Well-"

When Dahyun was about to talk, the teacher came in. Dahyun
Immediately ran to her seat and mouthed, "I'm almost dead." to me. I giggled in silence when she mouthed me that.

~ a few moments later...~

"Psst... Noona..." someone whispered. "Yeah?" I whispered back. I turned to the person who whispered me and it's Jeongin. "Can i borrow a pen please Noona?" He whispered and smiled. And then i gave him an 'ok' sign (👌🏻). I passed my pen to him. "Thanksss" he mouthed.

Phew. Good thing the teacher didn't notice us... or we'll be dead. Heheh.

When the teacher was teaching math, which is the most subject that we all hate, someone tapped my shoulder again. Who is it this time... ugh.. i looked back and it was Minho.

"what is it???"

"can i talk to you after class?"

"why?"

"just go meet me after class."

"okay, then."

I faced front again and continued writing. Why would he want to talk to me after class? Is he gonna do anything bad to me? I kept over thinking until i couldn't focus in class. I finally got snapped out of it and tried to calm myself down.

"Moon!"

"Huh?"

Hyunjin called me since we are sitting beside eachother.

"Are you okay? You seem... nervous.." he realized i was nervous, and i answered,

"I'm okay hyunjin, I'm just..."

"Just what?"

"I don't know... conscious? Idk.."

"Why?"

"Nah, forget it, I'll be ok."

He kept quiet after i said that i will be "ok". We went back onto writing.

                            ☁️🌥️☁️

~after class~

After class was done, i remembered that i need to meet Minho outside. I went outside of class and i founded him leaning to his locker. And then he said,

"Oh your here,"

"Yeah, so, why'd you call me here?"

"I just wanted to say this.."

"hm?"

I was confused of what is he trying to say, until he said,

"I like you Moon. I like you okay."