•One•

•Alexdre POV•

I looked at Peggy and flopped on the bed, "Peggy, I'm broke and I don't know what to do" i whined.

"Why don't you go on those sugar daddy websites? They're rich" she said not moving her eyes off of her phone screen.

"Ya know..that actually is not a bad idea" I said as I grabbed my computer.

"Wait, you know I was joking right? I didn't think you would actually consider doing that!" She said as she got up and sat next to me.

"Desperate times comes to desperate measures pegs" I smirked and she just rolled her eyes and laughed a bit.

I looked at websites, some were good off the bat, until it was asking me what my social security number is and my credit card number.

Yeah no..

I sighed, looking for more websites until I crossed one that didn't ask sketchy questions!

I had to make account, I put the username 'AlexHam' and then Peggy laughed.

"Alex no! That's not how you get a guy in these type of situations! Lemme take the wheel!" She said as she took my computer, she changed my name to 'babyboyalex' (very creative ik) and put as my bio, '19 year old Looking for a rich daddy that can spoil me and can pay of my college tuition and some other things 💞'

I rolled my eyes, and groaned. I didnt mean to take it seriously, I just wanted the joke to last longer, like anyone wo-

*one message from Tjeff*

I gasped as I looked at peggy in shock, she just smirked, "well? why are you staring at me? go get him sucker"

Tjeff: hey babyboy..i I heard you needed a sugar daddy

Babyboyalex: uhm..yeah

Tjeff: I could help you with that~

I clicked on his profile, he was gay and currently with a guy name john..thomas is 22, and john 21 and, there're both looking for a sugar baby to be in a poly relationship with and..

Damn

Did they look hot..i guess I could give this a shot

Tjeff: either way, how was your day?

Alex: it was alright

Tjeff: I forgot to ask, what college do you go to?

Alex: I go to kings college in new york..

Tjeff: damn, I live all the way in Monticello..i could meet you there, it wont be far ;)

Alex: Oh..

Tjeff: Can you send daddy some pictures?

Alex: there are some on my profile..i think thats enough and dont refer yourself as 'daddy'

Tjeff: Because I am daddy kitten

Tjeff: pictures please?

Alex: their are already enough pictures on my profile, you can look at those

Tjeff: I mean one of you naked, please kitten?

Alex: look, im not going to, Im going to find another way to get money

Tjeff: playing hard to get now babyboy?~

Alex: im not, your just being annoying..

Tjeff: you wont be saying that when I punish your tiny ass for being bratty~

I couldnt help but blush at what he said, I could have chance but I dont want everything to fuck up..

Alex: I thought you werent the fuckboy type

Tjeff: *i

Alex:??

Tjeff: its fuckboi, not fuckboy, babyboy~

Alex: yeah, yeah, who cares, same thing

Tjeff: I swear, when I meet you im going to fuck you so hard that you cant walk for weeks~

I blushes even more.

Tjeff: either way, can I get some pics??

Tjeff: please babyboy? kitten?

Alex: your desperate, im starting to regret this

Tjeff: look, your the one who signed up to this and decided this is your way to get money, im just trying to help you, if you dont want to you do this you dont have to respond

I would debate on that but hes right, I got myself into this,

Alex: how do I know you wont just take my pics and leave?

Tjeff: look babyboy, I want a baby to fuck, but I also want to spoil them and give them expensive things and make them feel like a king, I may act like a fuckboi but I will not do to that, especially to a beauty like you~

I sighed, I mean, I could trust him, welp..gotta take risks in your live.

Alex: fine

Tjeff: knew you would come threw babyboy~

Alex: *image attached*

Tjeff: Mmm..your ass..its so plump and round, you looks so beautiful naked babyboy~

Alex: daddy stop, your making me flustered!

Tjeff: see! your getting the hang of calling me daddy!

Alex: I was being sarcastic

Tjeff: ouch, you hurt daddys feelings

Alex: sorry daddy

Tjeff: stop being sarcastic or daddy will pin you down and punish your plump ass~

God..i cant help but get flustered..

Alex: okay, your getting me really flustered, just send over the money, I live in (insert the adress here) in dorm 35, I have to go either way, bu bye

Tjeff: bye babyboy~

Well this is going to be one hell of a ride..

—————————————————
dσnt єхpєхt mє tσ pσѕt α lσt σf chαptєrѕ..íll prσвαвlч lσѕє íntєrєѕt líkє α lσt σf mч fαílєd вσσkѕ