•three (Slight smut)•

I JUST WATCHED A VINE OF ANTHONY CALLIN LIN BABYGIRL I JUST- * FANGIRLING-*
——————————————————

{ya know this whole book is going to be alexdre pov-}

I was in the car, in the back seat, going to the house that they bought, I was thinking what house they could've bought, we stopped and Thomas opened the car door and I looked at the house..

I gasped, it was the most beautiful thing I hav even seen! It even had a pool!

"So what do you think darlin'? You like it?" Thomas said.

"Oh my..it's so beautiful! I have always dreamed living in a fancy looking house!!" I squealed in excitement and ran to the front door.

Thomas and Lauren's followed me and opened the door for me, they're such gentlemen!

"Your- I mean our room is upstairs, but you can probably get lost in this house easily, we can go sleep after we watch a movie in the cinema" Lauren's had said.

I just squeaked in happiness, I felt like I had just won the lottery! Well..I kinda did but who cares?!

They both guided me to the cinema in the house and i sat in between them, they decided to watch a horror movie and ..oh boy..we were half way in when a jumpscare appeared and I yelped and held onto Jefferson very tightly.

"Aww..what's the matter doll? You scared of the movie? We can watch another one if you like" Thomas said.

"N-o! I can w-watch it!" I said letting go and trying to sound confident but I failed miserably.

"Whatever you say doll"

Another jumpscare appeared and I screamed and jumped onto Lauren's lap and buried my face into his chest.

The movie suddenly stopped and I looked at him.

He was blushing and laughing.

"Aww..someone scared of horror movies, and don't try to deny it, you screamed and held onto both of us" He said while smirking.

I tried to protest but he did have a good point and I whined.

"w-hatever" I said.

They just chuckled.

And then thomas kissed me.

It got heated very quickly.

Laurens started to rub my sides and nibble at my nick while I was making out with thomas, we stopped and panted.

"damn babygirl, you know how to kiss~" Thomas said seductively.

I mewled at the praise, then laurens picked me up and brough me to a bedroom with thomas following.

Laurens layed me down on the bed and started to make out with me while rubbing my sides again.

"mhpf..l-laurens..~" I said in between the make out.

Then I felt thomas pick me up and put me on his lap.

"are you okay with us doing this? I want to know if your fine with this" Thomas said with slight worriedness in his voice, I nodded and he smirked.

He leaned over to my neck and started nibbling it, while laurens was palming me threw the skirt.

I moaned and panted.

"f-fuck, p-papi please..~" I whined.

"please what?~" Laurens said, I could feel his smirk.

I whined.

Laurens looked at thomas and he looked back.

Laurens just got up and so did thomas.

"Well I guess if you dont want to tell us I guess, we have to leave.." Thomas said.

They were about to leave.

"W-wait!!" I desperately called out.

They both looked at me, "What baby?~" Laurens said.

I stayed silent for a while, but the spoke up.

"p-please..f-fuck me p-papi..d-daddy..i-i need it..~"

They exchanged looks.

"Since you asked nicely" Laurens started.

"Then we'll give it to you" Thomas said

"Babygirl~"

——————————————————

dσnt єхpєct thє ѕmut tσ вє gσσd,ím hσrríвlє αt wríttíng ѕmut