Yaoi Roleplay :p

| Name |

Dravin Addison

| Age |

Seventeen

| Uke or Seme? |

Uke

| Species |

Dramon(Dragon human)

| Personality |

Dravin is a really sweet kid, always smiling, even in tough times. He is always optimistic and doesn't try to let others down, even if he knows that life isn't going to get better. He can be playful, though he clearly gives off a chilled back vibe.

| Looks |

| Dragon Looks |

| Dragon Looks |

| Likes |

flying, candy, going a day without being bullied, his mother, his dead father, reading

| Dislikes |

swimming(conducts electricity well), loud noises, people attacking him just because of what he is, his allergies

| Backstory |

Dravin didn't live in the best community growing up. When he father was killed, he was only seven. His father, who was the dramon of his parents, was the one who could keep a job and support them, but when he died, Dravin and his mother had to move to a low income neighborhood. They were quick to push him away. His neighborhood isn't really accepting of other species other than human. They bullied him in school and always sent him home in tears. His mother did her best to help, but there wasn't much she could do. She barely kept enough money for the two to eat while still paying for rent. His bulling got worse when he got to junior high and Highschool. They kids got more aggressive and constantly beat him to where he could barely move. When this happened, though, he picked up on a few things, learning how to fight a bit, but he is still awful at it.