Descendants < 1 >

Full Name: Alvah Johan Hatter

Nickname: 'Allie', 'Al', 'Hatter'

Age: Sixteen

Gender: Male

Pronouns: 'He', 'Him'

Sexuality: Bisexual

AK/VK: AK

Powers/Abilities: He can pull anything from his hat as long as he has put it in the hat at some point in time. He's actually pretty amazing at making clothes, like his dad, but chooses not to.

Looks:

Clothes: In Pic ^^^

Clothes: In Pic ^^^

His Hat(without the clock):

Personality: Alvah is odd when it comes to his emotions

Personality: Alvah is odd when it comes to his emotions. Like a Wonderland kid, his emotions can be all over the place. One moment, he can be a chill dude who would simply tell you to fuck off. Another moment, he is an aggressive male who would quickly start a fight if he wanted. Even though he usually shows aggression or is usually calm, if he has someone to hang with, he will be a happy and playful, always joking around. The male does have a crazy personality and it can come off as a bit yandereish.

Likes: sugar, his hat, being able to relax, singing, dancing, having fun with his friends

Dislikes: socializing with others(unless your his buddy), Fairy Godmother bothering him and trying to get him to put his hat in the museum, people using others, people using him, others judging him because of his craziness, his addiction

Strengths: He easily keeps himself from letting his crazy show, though sometimes it tends to show or get hard to control.

Weaknesses/Flaws: He isn't that friendly when you first meet him.

Family: Mad Hatter and Unknown

Backstory: He lived with his father in Wonderland, suffering with the other Wonderland people and their children. While in Wonderland, he had to deal with the Queen of Hearts and her children, who were so determined on killing him just because of his dad. When in Wonderland, he had mostly shown his crazy personality. Eventually, he was allowed to go to Auradon Prep.

Other: He has grown addicted to sugar because of his father and can get very agitated when he doesn't have any. He has a few scars on his torso, but they are small. He is a really good dancer and singer and dances with the Dance Squad(the people who sang and danced Be Our Guest in the first movie). He always wears his hat or has it with him, afraid of losing it. Since he lived in Wonderland, where there wasn't many bodies of water, he can't swim and has grown a fear of large bodies of water.