🍌💐 The Marigold Crusade 💐🍌

First Name // Augustus

Nickname // "August"

Last Name // Romano

Age // Sixteen

Gender // Male

Sexuality // Bi-Curious

Ethnicity // Argentine

Animal Related To // Ring Tailed Lemur

•••

Personality // August's personality can tend to be all over the place, as he can be emotional if it comes to it. At first sight and when you approach him, the male is a shy, short male. He is quiet and will easily be embarrassed by a little mix up of words. Once you get through his first barrier, the male is a playful, excitable, energetic male that doesn't seem to calm down, even though he can be told to calm down if told to. Under that layer, the male is quiet and sad, depressed and scared. He doesn't show that though. Along with his energetic layer, he can also tend to be lazy, commonly found sleeping in trees.

Strengths // (1) Given the animal he happens to be related to, he is a very skilled climber, which would explain why he is commonly found chilling on a branch. Maybe even taking a nap on one. (2) He can tend to be friendly and will easily make friends with others, mostly other prey.

Weaknesses // (1) The male is an awful fighter, and it might have been because there wasn't much fighting going on through his family, so when one did, he usually ran off and hid. (2) Even though he can easily climb and avoid it, he tends to get jittery around predators, especially ones that are actually known to kill off actual ring-tailed lemurs.

•••

Wild Or Tame? // Mostly Tame

•••

Looks // August is a simple, tan skinned male with large round orangish amber eyes. He is pretty short, standing at a low 5'2, no matter how healthy he is. He has a chubby like feature in his cheeks, which are freckled with dots. Despite not being much aggressive, but because of all his climbing, he is well muscled and has a small six pack. He has blackish grey hair that he has grown out to cover his right eye. He has burn scars along his body, including small marks on the right side of his face, the reason he covers his eye. He commonly wears whatever is comfortable and sometimes might even go without a shirt. He has a piercing in his left ear and a bit of his ear torn off.

 He has a piercing in his left ear and a bit of his ear torn off

Height // 5'2

Hair Colour // Blackish Grey

Eye Colour // Orangish Amber

Animal Characteristics // He has a long, fluffy ringed tail. He also has roundish ears instead of normal human ears. Large round eyes.

 Large round eyes

•••

Aggression // 5/10

Intelligence // 4/10

•••

Backstory // Augustus' backstory is a bit tragic, though they're are always the happy times in life. The dark haired male grew up with a loving mother and father. They lived in the wild, though his group was very educated on human antics and actually basically made their group into a tribe that represented the actual humans. August didn't really care, though did keep his distance from the humans, as he was advised. His tribe understood that they could easily be killed off or hurt if the humans found them. But August never worried to much. Until most recently. They were pretty sure it was caused by the humans, but a fire had started in the jungle and was quick to blaze and burn. August ended up getting caught up in it, burning parts of his skin as he helped save the younger ones. After the incident, August had actually been passed out for about a week and a half. Worried for her son, her mother sent her to the camp, knowing that he would be protected there.

Other // He has an obsession with the fruit mango, unable to say no to it. So if you want to bribe the male, just offer him mango.