Chapter 1- New semester, new crap

Summer, the sun is shining and our new semester just begun.
I woke up to all these annoying bright sunshines which burned right into my face.

My heavy body went tired and sluggished into the bathroom on the second floor.
"Looks like you have to endure one more year...huh?"
The mirror reflected a face with an unmotivated expression.
After looking at this pathetic face which I used to make everyday, I took a cold shower to wash off my sweat which stuck onto my body since last night
I went down to Ryo, my brother who stood in the kitchen.

"Good morning Reim!"
He had a big bright smile on his face which he would never show to other people.
"Mornin' Ryo" I replied.
"Did you slept well?" I walked to him and leant on his shoulder to see what he was cooking for breakfast.
"I slept very well... Say Ahhn"
He made omletts with rice and put his chopsticks with the rice into my mouth to let me taste it.
"Pretty good" I said and sat down to look at him while he was cooking.
"Hey Ryo....Let's give our best and endure or should I say...survive...this year without any trouble too ok?"
Suddently I hear a snort with laughter.
"Of course brother.
Aren't you the one who is so full with negative thoughts?
It might be that I don't like to talk to people but look at me! I'm standing here smiling and enjoy the time with you.
Smile more!
You're good looking but you never let a person touch you."
Yes. Ryo is right.
I hate it when somebody comes near to me or even touch me.
It's disgusting and I feel unconfortable with it.

"Reim? Reim! Reim! Stop distracting yourself with your thoughts if you are talking with me..."
My little brother made a puppyface. "Damn...stop beeing so cute" will I ever be able to resist him? "Fine" I smiled at my brother.
Ryo sat down to eat the breakfast which he prepared so lovely.
The bright smile which he made the entire morning lasted until we arrived at school.