Chapter 2 - I-I'm so-r-ry

Finally...
We arrived at hell also called school where you have to interact with other humans to get good grades.

While we walked over the board some strange guy I've never seen here before bumped into my back and fell over.
"I-I'm so-r-ry" he whispered and ran off immediately without even looking into my face...

"We're gonna be in the same class Reim!"
Ryo grabbed my sleeve and hugged my arm while pointing at the list.
I was glad that Ryo wasn't separated from me since we were together all the time. 24/7 and 7 days the week.
After fighting through the mess at the entrance we managed to get to our class.

The teacher was already present and talked to some students.
Silence was the only thing what I really need right now. (And maybe Ryo too)
Everybody talked, laughed, discussed their vacation and made jokes... cringy and terrible jokes.
Some shitty girls giggled while forcing two male classmates to do the pocky game.
You could see their disgusted faces.
Why? ...Why? What's so special about it?
Why are they forcing them to kiss each other?

Suddenly the door opened and everybody was quiet.
The most strict teacher in this school came into our class. Tsk...you should have seen their faces.
Blank expressions and fear....wonderful isn't it? Nobody talked and I could finally enjoy the silence.
As soon as everybody rushed to their place, Mr. Arashi called:

"Taki Kawasaki come in please."
A gentle "yes" came out of the thin guy which was maybe around 1.68m tall.
"Introduce yourself please and don't be so shy.
"Everything will be alright"
"I-I understood.... well...good morning...my name is Taki Kawasaki and I'm 17. I...I like to play the violin and---"
Seems like this class will be filled with one jerk more.
I stopped paying attention to the guy right in front of the board which looked shy and anxious.
I mean...look at him! His hair is messy and he doesn't even want to show his face...wait...why is this voice sounds so familiar?!
"Isn't that the clumsy dude which bumped into you?" Ryo whispered.
RIGHT. IT WAS HIM.
I was even more pissed off than before.
No manners...no self-confident... nothing.
This is absolutely a wuss which will never be able to talk back to others.
I'm totally sure!

A "I hate such people" slipped out of my mouth...f@%#
He heard it! He definitely heard it...Mr. Arashi looked at me and...