Part 2 of Part 1

A/N// This is a continuation of the last story for @RashawnSmith529 he requested for a part 2///////////////////////////////////////////////////

This morning i woke happy as could be as i remembered my dream. I was re dreaming of when i ask Alley out on a date and that managed to get my mom to let me wear a nappy so that alley wouldn't find and our date went perfectly. Tonight we are going on another date i just have to convince mom to let wear a nappy again. But then i noticed a weird gross smell in the room and something sticky on my butt when i realized that it was poop that i was smelling i knew it would be impossible to get mom to let me wear a nappy.

So i decided that i would change the diaper and put a new one on and force myself to pee in it so mom would never know. But it was to late mom walked and smelled the poop filled air she looked over at me and seen what i was doing.

"CHRIS! What do you think your doing?" She walked over sand slapped my hands hard 'SMACK' "Chris you know you can't take off your diapers. Now when did you poop yourself?"

"Last night" I said fearful and embarrassed i hate talking about using bathrooms. "I must have done it when i was asleep cause i never did it when i was awake."

"Well you know what that means, you have lost control of your bladder and bowels you have become dependent on diapers. You now have to wear diapers at all times and i am locking them so you don't try breaking them off." She walked out of the room to go and some fer breeze and a clean diaper. I laid down on the changing table already knowing what happens next.

Skipped to later at the date: 

I parked at the restaurant while Ally was still staring at my clothing choice. Before we got out she grabbed my hand asked "Is everything ok?"

 "Yeah why?" I asked even though i knew why.

"Chris your wearing really baggy jogging pants and a t shirt." As she continued to talk about how its not appropriate date clothes i feel the urge to go pee and poop. I know i won't be able to hold it so i say. "Ok ally fine we will go home and watch movie instead after i change cloths how does that sound?"

"Fine and.....(sniff, sniff) whats that smell?" she looked at me and then at my pants and noticed a big bulge. before i could stop her she pulled my pants down a little ways and seen the diaper i was so embarrassed. "Ok get in the backseat i will meet you there." Before she left she handcuffed me to the seat so i couldn't leave while she ran to the store. 

"What the fuck! Why do you have handcuff?" i asked confused.

"They were for tonight." She turned making sure she did a sexy turn with her hips swaying perfectly as closed the door and ran across the street to Wal-mart. She returned 25 minutes later with 3 bags full of  something. She then threw them into the backseat and i seen what was all in the bags BABY STUFF!

She started the car as she starting talking"You may notice those bags are full of baby stuff well i will explain now so you don't have any questions." She paused and looked at me through the rear view mirror then continued on "While i was at the store you mom called me she asked how the date went cause you didn't text her you promised you would at 8, anyways i told her what happened and told her that i planned to turn you into my little baby and she said yes i  could do that."

"But why would you want to do that to me? Why would you want a baby?" I asked more confused than ever why would my mother even agree to this why?

"Well you see those handcuffs there they were for tonight i am even wearing sexy ling-re. You see i wanted to get pregnant and have a baby since we finished high school a week ago. I've always wanted a baby, but you see this way i don't have to get pregnant and have stretch marks and all that stuff that comes along with. Besides you should have trust we will give it a try for a week and you tell me what your decision is. OK"

"Ok fine." i agreed even though i don't want to but hey its better than mom sending me out on errands i diapers.

A/N// I am going to make a part 3 to this because its getting to big to continue in this chapter.