Part 3 of 3

A/N// This is a continuation off of the last chapter for @RashawnSmith529.

We arrived at her place in 10 minute she un-cuffed me and told me to wait for on the couch she came in behind and went into a room down the hall and was gone for about 3 hours it was a good thing that her floor was hardwood and not rug. I noticed i had to pee again so i sat on the  floor knowing that the diaper could not hold anymore. 

When ally returned i had peed 2 more times and was now sitting in a puddle of my own pee. She picked me up (i was fairly light i'm smaller than most guys and have a small appetite) and carried me to the room she spent 3 hours in i was amazed she had set a play pen, a crib, and a changing table, and lots of baby stuff in only 3 hours.

She laid me down on the table and gave a pacifier to suckle on while she changed me. "Ok Chris we are going to go over the rules: don't swear, no talking only baby language, call me a mommy, pretty much all the baby stuff and if you disobey you get a warning timeout and if you still disobey then you get spanked."

I was surprised with the rules but i didn't want any spanks so i just went with it. "Now is baby hungry?" She asked as she finished putting on fresh clothes for baby's. I nodded my head and she picked me up and went the rocking chair. She sat down with me in her lap, she took off her shirt and then her bra and i just stared at her beautiful big breast's. She took my head and placed by her boob and said "Ok baby eat now just drink mommy's milk. As i was doing so i thought to myself this is't that bad.

Later that even i said "I'm Huwngwy" thinking that i could drink from her again but nope. She diapered into the kitchen and came back 5 minutes later with a bowl of mashed baby food i then realized that she was teasing before. Before bed she Changed my wet diaper that was about to over flow. Then she put on plastic pants knowing i would fill the diaper before midnight.

The next few days went on like this and i started liking it other than i lost control of everything in my body i was in my head space pretty much all the time. Almost like she was drugging me. But no that can't be true she loves me.