Chapter 10

Ship: FWB!Jungkook | IceQueen!Reader | Yoongi
Description: College!AU. Enemies to Lovers. Your icy exterior makes it seem as though you dislike everyone- which is partially true. But the one person you truly dislike is the cocky frat boy Jeon Jungkook.
Warnings: Angst, Creampie, Fingering, Grinding, Intercourse, FLUFF, Dirty Talk, Degrading Names, Praise Kink, Blowjob, Deep Throating, Breathplay, Ass-Play
Word Count: 10k

You had just finished getting dressed when you heard the door unlock, Jimin and Hoseok barging in. The two had quickly swung open the door, grinning from ear to ear, despite the fact they were tense, as though bracing themselves for impact. You feel your body go tight as you see the two of them, and you curse internally, wishing that they had waited even ten minutes later for Jungkook to say what you so desperately needed to hear. Even if it ended with you crumbled and broken, crying on the floor, you wanted the closure.

"Did you talk? Is everything good?" Hoseok asked, glancing between the two of you. You could see his grin grow even bigger as he noticed your slightly disheveled appearances.

You wanted to open your mouth and tell them that they were a bit too soon, but Jungkook pushed past. "Yeah, everything's good. See you later, Y/N," he said quickly, moving quickly between Jimin and Hoseok as he escaped the room.

Jimin frowned, looking to you. Your clothes were in order, but there was still the unmistakable stench of sex filling up the room. Your hair was messed up, lips swollen, and probably a thousand other indicators that you hadn't accounted for. Not to mention the messed up bed behind you. "I thought that everything went well- I mean, you-"

"I don't want to talk about it," you hastily say, your eyes wandering back to the door where Jungkook escaped through. "And he didn't either, apparently."

Hoseok's smile dropped. "Oh, Y/N, I'm so sorry. Jungkook's an idiot sometimes."

"Did you or did you not sleep together, though?" Jimin asked. "I'm so confused."

You facepalm, running your hand over your face. "Yes- we had sex Jimin. But the thing is you can't exactly talk about serious shit when you're having sex- not exactly easy."

"Alright, alright, no need to bite," Jimin says defensively, his arms held up in an 'I surrender' pose. "Should we drag him back here and lock you guys together for another hour?"

"No, it's fine. That was an asshole move, but you had good intentions. Don't do it again though," you huff, crossing your arms. "Look, he can't run away from the situation forever. I'll... I'll talk to him properly the next time the opportunity comes up."

"You sure you don't want our help?" Hoseok asks, sympathetic. His eyes are soft, and his foot cocks towards the door, as though if you were to say the word he'd run after Jeon and drag him by the ear to finally confront you. You had no doubt that Hoseok would do nearly anything at this point. In a sense, though, their form of help somewhat reminded you of how Dobby tried to help Harry in The Chamber of Secrets- and you were reminded of what a massive fucking nerd you were.

"To be frank, I never want it again."

-

Taehyung would be leaving for the military today.

It was weird to think about. This would be his last day in town before he'd be adorned in the classic camo uniform and doing his country a service overseas. Picturing the boyfriend you had in high school becoming a member of the army was scary to think about- it wasn't exactly what you had envisioned. Then again, your future plans had been wildly skewed off the path you had prepared. You weren't petty over it anymore, though. Taehyung and Yuha had changed you into the person you were today- but you had learned to like that person even more than your previous self now.