Winter Plans

(Please read Author's Note first!)

It was a bright but chilly morning. Snow seen outside the window, the winter breeze, the students wearing layers and layers of clothing to keep themselves warm. The class of 1-A cheerfully discuss with each other their plans for the upcoming winter break.

"Yay! The exams are finally over!" Hagakure said as she exhaustedly sighed.

"They really went all out on us. But, I suppose it's to make us feel more relieved." Tokoyami spoke.

"Hell yeah I feel more relieved! The exams made me wanna go on 'wheyyyy~' mode the whole time!" Kaminari exclaimed.

Jiro replied in a mocking tone,
"But, you're already always on 'wheyyyy~" mode." She smirked.

Mina and Jiro highfived while Sero comforted Kaminari while trying not to laugh so loud.

"So, what are your plans for winter break, everyone?" Yaoyorozu curiously asked.

Mineta replied, "Y-Yaomomo... Let's spend that precious time together~ Just you and m-"

Before he could even finish, Kirishima smacked him hard with his quirk.

"I'll go wherever Bakubro is going!" He said while carrying Mineta to the infirmary.

"Like hell you are, Shitty Hair! I don't even have any fucking plans!" Bakugo yelled at him.

"I can fix that! I have tons of ideas I'm sure you'll like!" The red-haired boy smiled in his direction.

With nothing to counter, Bakugo just angrily sat down on his seat, shaking in fury.

"W-Well, I'll be with my mom. I haven't been spending much time with her since... you know..." said Midoriya.

"I'll be visiting family too, Deku-kun! I've really missed my mom and dad these days." Uraraka smiled.

"I wonder how it feels to have a nice family to visit..." Todoroki murmured with his head down on the desk.

"But what about your brothers or sisters? Your father isn't the only family you have, right? What about your mom?" Shoji replied.

"Yes, but, since they all live in the same house except for my mom, I don't want to visit. I'd like my vacation Endeavor-free as much as possible. I think I'll just visit my mom once in a while." Todoroki replied back.

"And while you're here in the dorms, you could call up your siblings and go shopping for Christmas stuff!" Mina happily suggested.

"Siblings..." Iida murmured while head also on desk in his seat.

"A-Ah, S-sorry, Iida-kun, T-Todoroki-kun, I didn't mean to make you sad by bringing up the family topic..." Midoriya shakenly apologizes.

"NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR PATHETIC STORIES, YOU EXTRAS!" Bakugo shouted at Iida and Todoroki.

Asui smacked him with her tongue, "Bakugo, can you please try being a bit more sensitive?" She politely asked.

"Did the frog girl just fucking hit me-" Bakugo said as Asui hit him again.

"N-No, It's okay, he's not family anyway." Todoroki assured him.

"D-Don't worry, Midoriya. I'm alright." Iida reassured him as well.

"My family and I will be visiting France~ A l'aeroport, s'il vous plaît!" Aoyama sparkled out of nowhere.

"At least you guys have plans..." Ojiro sighed.

"Same here.." Sero, Sato, and Kaminari added.

But suddenly, Kaminari stood up and grinned.

"I know! While the five of us are here in the dorms, we can have our own boys night out!" He exclaimed.

"I can handle all the food that we eat!" Sato suggested.

"Too much sugar is very unhealthy! Please cook different varieties!" Iida exclaimed as well.

"Well, it's better than being all alone in your own room..." Ojiro nodded.

"Sounds good to me! Todoroki, you in??" Sero asked.

Todoroki looked out the window.
"No, I'll pass. I like the feeling of solitude. But, thanks for the invite."

"I agree. Sometimes, a little solitude can make you feel a little bit better." Tokoyami added.

Sero looked down, "Ah, I guess. That's understandable.."

Todoroki saw the sadness all over his face and thought for a moment.
"... But, maybe I'll come over if I feel like it..." He murmured.

Sero's eyes lit up. "Really!? Then that settles the plan, Kaminari!"

Todoroki spoke up, "But wait, I didn't say I was officially going to be ther-"

Kaminari stood on top of his desk and announced, "If any of you is lonely on winter break, swing by Sato's room!"

"I'll be there, Kaminari! There better be a harem waiting for me in Sato's room!" Mineta yelled with bandages on his head.

"I was planning to swing by if I have time, but since Mineta will be there, I'm starting to think otherwise, kero." Asui replied.

"Okay! Mineta, you're uninvited!" Kaminari pointed at him.

Mineta started bawling and whining incoherently and left the room.

After minutes of uncontrollable laughter, a familiar, hobo-looking man entered the room.

"Kaminari, what are you doing?" His hair started flowing upwards.

"N-Nothing, sir!" Scared, he sat down quickly.

"O-Ohayo gozaimas, Aizawa-sensei!" Everyone joyfully greeted.

"Ohayo. Is Mineta absent?" He asked.

"Non, monsieur! Just bawling incoherently in the school restrooms~" Aoyama replied.

"Well, if he doesn't wanna be in the class, then don't. I'll deal with him later. Now, we'll have our morning announcements." He proceeded.

"Since the exams are over, what final event will happen before winter break?... Kaminari." He glared in his direction.

"Uh, uhm, a-a Christmas p-party, sir...?" He nervously swallowed.

"A Christmas party...? Do you think that's correct?" The homeroom teacher asked him again.

"Y-Yes.. sir?" Kaminari started sweating in his seat.

"Well, actually, Kaminari is right. There will be a party." He turned back to the students.

Kaminari sobbed in his seat, relieved, murmuring the words, I got it right.

"The school has heard your suggestions to have each class have their own party. Of course, no rash decisions and this will go smoothly. If you want, you can still stop by the other classes' parties. Since today is Thursday, each will have their parties on Saturday. Same time limit for each class, it starts at 6pm and you have until 12 in the morning to be loud. The homeroom teachers will be supervising their own classes. You are free to do whatever types of games or events you will execute, as long as it's legal." He announced.

"We will be doing something for the party after classes, so be sure to be back here after hero training. No questions? Good. Class is now in session." The homeroom teacher turned to the whiteboard.

"I wonder what the 'something' will be... What do you think, Midoriya???" Sero asked his seatmate.

"Uhm, I-I think it's-" Before Midoriya could even finish, the teacher turned and glared.

"Is there something you would like to share to the class, Sero, Midoriya?"

"N-No, sir! Sorry!" They both apologized, then Aizawa continued teaching.