Chapter 3

Emma's POV
Max: I'm not gonna wear those
I thought he was joking. He wasn't gonna wear a mask? Please he say "haha got ya!" And go get a mask in a minute. I looked at him with wide eyes to "play along" when he said.
Max: I'm not joking
Emma: you've gotta be joking. You will catch my disease.
Max: but I want to! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!
Emma: what if one of the medicines they give you fails? You could die! I didn't but you could!
Max: do you not understand? I want to catch it! We could share a room! We could do all the things that a boyfriend and girlfriend would do! Don't you want that?
Emma: Yes I mean no I mean..... Yes I want to do all those things but I don't want you sick!
Max: I love you though and I just want to hold your hand and tell you everything is gonna be okay!
Emma: I don't want you catching this! I think.....
I started
Emma: I think.....it's best if me and
I started to cry a little 
Emma: I think me and you should take a break!
Max: good! Cause I was leaving anyway!
Max throws the bag of stuff he bought for me at my feet causing me to pull them back so I didn't get hit
Max: just so you know.
Emma: GET OUT!
Max: wait but I-
Emma: GET OUT!

Max's POV
I was shocked by her harsh tone. I didn't mean what I said. I just kinda got mad. I shut her door and slid down it. I heard mumbles and crying. But I couldn't go back in there.

Emma's POV
Emma: I still love you.
I said after he shut the door. I miss him already and I didn't mean anything I said. But he is never talking to me again.
I got a *ding* on my phone and picked it up.

Facebook
Max Johnson has blocked you

     *ding*
Instagram
Max Johnson has blocked you

*ding*
Snapchat
Maxi baby has blocked you

As I read those I cried and sat my phone down. I looked out my window crying and putting my face against the window.
Whispers "what have I done"