Extra Work

Her classmate Jean asked

"Elizabeeeeth! What are you going to do on our semestral break?"

"I don't know yet Jean.. I'm planning to find a better part time job."

"Ohhh ok Liz, well if you want to join us we're gonna go boating and overnight for week somewhere fancy."

"Ok Jean I'll just give you a call"

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the first semester, it'll give Elizabeth more time to find more money and maybe she could save money to have extra for important things. If she did have money, she could said yes to Jean and joined them in their outing.

The day ends with Elizabeth finishing her shift late because her co-worker is sick and she was kind enough to fill in for her, or maybe it was for the extra money. But the night was over and she finally got to get a good night sleep. Next day comes and it's finally the last day of the semester and Elizabeth was finishing up her clearance. School ended pretty early and she got permission to start her shift a bit earlier. It was good because she got paid extra for that and luckily someone gave her a big tip in the bar. And since the boss felt bad that she started early he told her not to fill in for her absent co-worker and just spend the night off. With extra money she decided to treat herself in Pizza Hut. Even if she bought herself a pizza, chicken, pasta and rice, she still had a lot of extra money. She got all the food for take out and decided to walked home. On her way home she overheard on radio saying Anthony Lopez was going to school in the Philippines instead. She was annoyed and hoped he wasn't going to school in Manila. She ignored it instead and thought to herself "I should just enjoy my life".. She finally got home from a long walk and prepared her little feast. After she ate, she prepared herself for the night and went to sleep.

First day of sem break Elizabeth had to wake up early to prepare her résumé, and sent it to a restaurant near her place. Since she had nothing to do the whole day she went to the mall and walked around a bit. She found some things she wanted to buy and thought of saving for it. After everything she went to work early again and got paid extra for it.

Elizabeth got the job at the restaurant and started work to jobs for the whole sem break. She got to save a lot of money and opened up a savings account.

But she couldn't work at the bar anymore if she wanted to work in restaurant and still go to school. She had another year to go and she'd finally finish so she didn't mind sticking to the job at the restaurant and letting go of her old job. She also started saving and she get a bigger pay at the restaurant so she knew she wouldn't have any problems.